Tending the Wounds

Male! Muja Kina x Teacher! Reader 

Requested by: EnderlinaHearts and DontYouDareForgetUs

.

.

.

Ugh...another boring day at this boring school filled with very boring people. What even made you want to become a teacher? 

You were currently in your classroom grading papers after everyone left for the day. After today you just wanted to go home and have a nice cup of tea and just chill. 

You were almost done grading papers you just needed to staple them and then you're good! You reach over for the stapler and lined up the papers together. But your phone then ringed and took your attention away from your task.....and you accidentally stapled your hand.

"SHIT!!"  You pull your hand toward your chest and take out the staple. "Mofo!!!" Even though you got the staple out half of your hand is covered in blood. You grab some napkins to try and clean some of the blood but there was too much! You then got up and ran out of your classroom, you ran down the hall towards the nurse's office and prayed to God that Muja was still there.

Muja was just about to leave when he then heard a loud bang on his door. He opened the door to find you on the floor. "O-oh my God! (F/n) are you okay!?" "N-not really. Could you help me up please?" He ran over to go help you up. 

"(F/N) are you okay? What's wrong?" You looked down at the floor. "I accidentally stapled my hand." He gave you a disappointed look. "(F/n) you told me you were gonna be more careful next time!" You shrugged "What can I say." He sighed "Here you sit down while I go and get some bandages. 

~Timeskip~

You looked down at your bandage wrapped and tried to stretch out your hand. "Ouch." "(F/N) please don't move your hand around like that. the bandage will come undone." You blushed. "R-right sorry Muja." You looked down at the ground.

You always hated depending on others for stuff, so you were always know as the lone teacher. And even though it's Muja's job to help others you didn't want him to waste his time on someone like you.

Muja then walked up to you. "(F/n) are you okay?" You snapped out of your daze and looked up at the cotton candy headed boy. You blushed once again. "Y-yeah I'm fine alright." He looked you in the eyes and proceeded to put his hand on your head. "You sure? Your face feels really warm."

As he looked back at your face he saw how red your face was. "Jesus it's getting warmer! Are you sure you're okay?" "Yeah...I'm...fine..." "(F/N)!?" You then fainted....great....

~Timeskip~

You find yourself laying on a bed with a cold washcloth on your face with Muja sitting in the chair beside you, fast asleep. "M-Muja?" You shake his hand. "What time is it?" Muja woke up and looked down at you. "(F-F/n) your awake....Oh yeah it's about 7:30pm." You quickly got up. "No no no no no! I got to get everything ready for tomorrow! I need to get the assignments together and-" Muja grabs your shoulders. "(F/n) calm down. I'll just tell the dean that you called in sick okay?"

You looked up and Muja and realized how much this man has done for you all in one night! "Hey Muja?" "Yeah (F/n)?" "Why do you insist on helping me out so much?" He looked down and blushed. "W-Well you always do a lot for your students and this may be a little silly but...your almost as clumsy as me! Heh....Oh my God did I say that out loud! Oh Lord (F/n) I'm sorry-" You put your finger on his lips. "Well then if you say I'm clumsy." You leaned in and kissed him on his cheek.

"I guess I'm falling for you then!"

.

.

.

Hope you all enjoyed it! 

Next: Male! Osana Najimi x Reader