Beauty and the Beast

Male! Osoro Shidesu x Reader

Requested by: boottae

.

.

.

The entire student body was baffled.

The king of delinquents, the terror of the school...

Was dating the most shy and polite person in the school.

How in the hell did this happen?

Everyone wanted to know...

Your friends always bugged you about it. "(F/n), how can you date someone like Osoro?? You guys are nothing alike!!" "Aren't you afraid he might hurt you??" "You're crazy for wanting to date him!!" You just sighed and shook your head. No matter how many times you tell them, they'll never learn.

~Timeskip~

After school, you saw Osoro waiting for you near the gate and ran over to him and gave him a hug, even though he didn't hug back, you knew he was smiling. 

"Hey babe." He said "How was your day?" You sighed "It was fine but..." He looked down at you "They were asking about me again, weren't they?"

"Osoro I-" He raised his hand, signalling you to be quiet "You don't need to apologize or anything like that, I'm used to it from you." You blushed and looked down at the ground. "But they are right." You look up at him "W-What?"

He laughed a little "We are a pretty odd couple, me being more of the odd part of it."

You pouted "Babeee, your not weirdddd."

He rolled his eyes "Well, your 'friends' think I am."

You shook your head "Because they don't know you....n-not the w-way I do...."

He sighed and gently caressed your cheek "(F/n)....I know you don't care that they keep asking you about me but.....it bugs the living shit outta me....and....I wanna do something about it but....it'd probably result in me getting suspended again."

You sighed and grabbed Osoro's hand and linked it with yours "Look...I know you want to protect me....but....you promised me that you won't do anything rash.....and...." You squeezed his hand gently "Even though I don't ask for your protection....I do ask for one thing...."

Osoro cocked his eyebrow up "And that is?"

You then looked up at him and smiled "Would you like to accompany me for dinner tonight in town?"

He blushed a little "G-Geez (F/n)...you....don't have to get so formal with me....just ask me if I want some grub."

You giggled "So is 5pm good?"

~Timeskip~

After dinner,  Osoro offered you a ride on his motorcycle and you both went around the rest of the town.

It was nice, feeling the wind on your face and watching the city lights go by. It felt like a scene from a movie.

"Hey (F/n)?" 

"Yes Osoro?" 

"You wanna stop by the pier? We can relax there for a little bit."

You thought about it and then smiled "Yeah! I'd like that!"

He nodded "Alright, hold on sweetheart." He then revved up his bike and off you both went.

~Timeskip~

You both got to the pier, no one was really there since it was so late. You headed to the edge and sat down, Osoro sat next to you. You smiled and looked up at the sky, all the little stars twinkling and the moon is shining her light "It's so beautiful tonight..." 

Osoro sighed "Yeah, I guess...." You looked over at him "You don't like it?" 

He just shrugged "It's just the night sky, you see it everyday, it's not that special."

You sighed "I guess you have a point..." 

"But..."

"Hmm?"

He then turned to face you, he looked nervous "S-Seeing you everyday....that's what's special..."

You blushed "O-Osoro...." You looked down but then looked back up at him and smiled "I-I guess I could say the same about y-you."

Osoro's face was super red "D-Don't say shit like that!" He then huffed "Geez, you caught me off guard!!" 

You laughed "Well you surprised me too!! You never say stuff like this!"

"I know I know! You don't have to say it out loud!"

You just smiled and gently wrapped your arms around him "But seriously....that was really sweet of you....I wish I could see this side of you more often....where you're not putting up that bad boy persona...."

He sighed and put his arms around you too "I know....but....if I don't have that persona....how am I going to protect myself....and...how am I going to protect you?"

You gently nuzzle your head into his chest "You already are....with that persona or not....you're still the same guy I fell in love with..."

He smiled and pulled you closer to him, he kissed your forehead "How did I get so lucky...a beast like me....getting a beauty like you."

You just giggled "I'm guessing it's just fate...."

You then lean closer to his face "And you know what...." You leave a gentle kiss on his lips and pull back, you smile.

"I wouldn't change it for the world...."

.

.

.

Oof, hi guys. Its been a while. I remember I promised I'd make one more story before I stopped, but it took a very long time to get this one done. I hope you all are doing well, and if you don't know why I stopped writing, go check out the I'm sorry chapter. Anyways, this is probably the last story...maybe I'll write more in the future, maybe I won't...we'll see what happens. It's my last year of high school, so I don't have much to worry about other than college so I'll see if I have time in the future. See you guys around.

Love, Lexi.