Chapter two-Who wants who dead *Edited*

*Finn's Point of View*

It's been a few hours since Roman passed out. I slipped vervain in her drink.

"Why is Roman on the ground and in our house?" Klaus asks. Roman gasps awake.

"Where the heck? Oh, fantastic," she mutters, standing up and tries to leave. I grab her forearm.

"Let go if you want to live," she mutters, and I bring her to the middle.

"So, you may be wondering why you're here," Rebekah says.

"I am," Roman says.

"You know Rose?" Kol asks.

"Yeah. Rose is a friend of mine," she responds.

"We need you to watch over Rose and Trevor, plus Elena," Rebekah says.

"Can't wait until that doppelganger is gone," Roman says.

"You and me both," Rebekah says, and they laugh.

"Why do you hate her?" Roman says.

"She stabbed me in the back. She's acting like your sister, no offense. She acts like nothing is wrong," Rebekah says.

"I thought it would be positively death-inducing to have another Petrova. I was proven wrong," I say.

"That supposed to mean?" Roman asks, standing up.

"What are you gonna do about it?" I smirk, and she throws me out the window.

"That," she smirks this time and runs out the window.

"Can't get away from us that easily," I smirk, running after her. I catch her. I carry her back to our house.

"That didn't work so well," she mutters.

"Where is she!" I hear Stefan yell. She stands up, runs, and grabs Stefan in the process.

*Roman's Point of View*

I hear Stefan yell, "Where is she!" I stand up, run and grab him in the process.

"Stefan, I'm all right. I'll go get Elena for you," I say once we're at the Boarding house. We are planning Klaus's demise. Get to hunt my once best friend.

"You do realize if you kill one Original, all the vampires from that line die with, right? I'm from Klaus's bloodline," I explain, and the brothers stop.

"How do you know that?" Damon asks.

"A special friend of mine," I say.

"Which is who?" he asks.

"Mary Porter, or as you call her, Scary Mary," I say.

"Ah, the one who was with all the Original brothers," he says.

"Yep, that Mary Porter," I say. We drive to Kansas. I know where she lives because I've visited her over the years. I knock on her door, and she opens it.

"Mar," I said, hugging her.

"Roman," she says, hugging back. We go in. I see one of a Mikaelson and me. I don't remember ever knowing one besides Rebekah, Klaus, Elijah, and Kol.

"Mary, who's the person standing next to me in this picture?" I ask.

"You and Finn Mikaelson in the 1600s," she says.

"Why don't I remember that then?" I ask.

"An Original can compel any vampire aside from their siblings or kids," Stefan says.