Chapter thirteen-Dangerous Woman (part 1)

*I am back with another chapter for my Finn Mikaelson book. Tell me what you thought of the last chapter.* *Listen to the song throughout the entire chapter, please. I do not own the video, show, song, etc.* *Loop it. Right click and it's an option.*

 *Roman's POV*

I was soundly sleeping until my phone rang. I groggily woke up and answered my phone.

"Hello?" I ask slightly yawning.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Katherine asks.

"It's fine, but yes you did," I say walking to the kitchen to make a cup of tea. 

"Sorry about that. Come over to my place for a moment. I need to talk to you," she says.

"I'll be there in about twenty minutes," I say.

"Love you, sister," she says.

"I love you too," I say hanging up. 

"Who was that?" Finn asks. 

"A friend," I say dropping the conversation. 

"Cheater," he mutters leaving. He's going to the Mikaelson mansion. I just know it. I finish my tea and go get dressed. I wore a leather jacket with a black and blue shirt with black skinny jeans. I wore heels that gave me a two-inch boost in height. I drive to Katherine's house. I get out of my car and knock on her door.

"Sister, open up. It's me," I say. She opens the door and I see wood inside her stomach. 

"What happened?" I ask walking in.

"Someone, I don't know who, broke in and started to throw things around. Almost like they were looking for something," she says and my eyes widen.

"A dangerous woman is around," I say. 

"What are you talking about?" she asks.

"Someone is very angry with this town and is trying to destroy it, which I really wouldn't mind it," I say. I pull the piece of wood out from her stomach and she groans in pain. 

"Patch up. I'm going to the Mikaelson mansion," I say. She patches herself up and comes with me to the mansion. I knock on the front door. Niklaus opens the door and starts to close it. I place my foot in front of the door so it couldn't close all the way.

"I need to speak with Finn," I say. 

"Fine. Come in," he says. I walk in and Finn won't look at me.

"Get out," Finn says.

"Finn, don't ignore me. The person I was talking to was my sister," I say.

"Sure. Lying comes naturally to you Petrovas, doesn't it?" he asks.

"I'm not lying, Finn! I have been devoted to you for the past 500 years. I would never cheat on you now. Never," I say. 

"She's not lying. She was talking to me," Katherine says.

"Sure she was. She never said a name when she said 'I love you too.' She never said a name," he says.

"I thought you knew that my sister loves to call me," I say. 

"I thought I knew the woman I loved. I guess not," Finn says. 

"God dang it! Finn, shut up and listen!" I yell. My sister gasps because I hardly ever raise my voice, even if I'm angry, I hardly raise my voice. I pull out my phone and the phone conversation with Katherine plays. 

"See, I didn't cheat on you. She called me because something had happened to her," I say.

"But, since you don't believe me, I'm done," I say. I turn to leave but Finn grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him.

"I lost you once. I'm not losing you again," he growls into my neck. I fight back against him but ultimately lost the battle.

"F-Finn, what are you doing?" I ask.

"Marking you so no man knows to touch you. You belong to me," he mutters biting my neck. I yell in discomfort.

"Man, she has a set of lungs," Damon says from outside the door. Finn lets go of me and I sigh.

"If I knew you were this jealous, I would have told you more," I say leaving the house and almost bump into Damon. 

"See what you did? You made her remember her past, especially those who abused her," Katherine says following after me. I sped up my walk, wanting to get away from everyone. What Finn did, he's never done before. He's never gotten possessive of me. 

"Sister! Wait up!" she yells. I stop.

"What, sister?" I ask whipping around to face her.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"The fact that Finn doesn't trust me anymore is what's wrong. All because I didn't tell him who I spoke to," I say. 

"Sister, he trusts you. I know he does," she says.

"Sister, we don't know trust. We never have," I say. Ever since we were young, we never trusted anyone aside from each other. Her phone rings. 

"What is love? Baby don't hurt me!" her phone rings. She answers the call, giving me time to escape. I got to my place and pull out an Atlas. Not New Orleans. Not New York. Maybe Portland, Oregon. I'm moving to Portland, Oregon for a few months. Someone knocked on my front door. I stand up and go open the door.

"Hello," I say to the person.

"I'm Rosa Barkley," the person says.

"Should I know or care?" I ask.

"Both," she says.

"Why?" I ask. 

"I'm the owner of this house you've been living in, Ms," she says.

"First, the agent said this house was for sale and second, it's Mrs. to you," I say. 

"Mrs? I see no Mr," she says.

"We're taking a break but still married," I say. 

"Oh. I know the feeling. Just got done fighting with my wife," she says.

"Really? Do you want to talk about it?" I ask.

"Sure since it seems like I can trust you," she says. 

"I'm Romana," I say.

"Rosa," she says. 

"Are you by any chance related to my favorite author?" I ask.

"Martha Barkley is my mother," she says.

"I knew it. You look just like her," I say.

"I get that a lot," she says.

"I bet," I say.

"So, spill," I say.

"I was talking with one of my best friends and she heard me say I love you. Didn't know who the person was, she automatically thought I was cheating on her with another person," she says.

"The exact same thing happened to me but it was my sister," I say.

"Really?" she asks.

"Yes. My husband caught the end of our conversation and heard me say I love you too. I didn't say a name but I thought he knew that my sister loved to call me. We had a falling out a few months ago and I haven't returned," I say.

"Wow. I knew people have rights to drop in but come on. Both of our significant others knew that people very close to us love to call us," she says.

"I know," I say.

*Weeks later*

"Mrs. Mikaelson, may I come in?" a feathery voice asks from the doorway.

"Rosa, you don't need to ask," I say. 

"I wanted to tell you that I'm moving to Mystic Falls, Virginia," she says and my eyes widen.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. You two are staying here, forever," a mysterious voice says. Her eyes widened in fear. 

Who is this mysterious person? Someone Rosa knows, maybe even loved? All will be revealed in part two! Anyways, as always, I will see you all in the next chapter! Bye-bye<3