Chapter eleven-1582

*1582* *Above next to the video is the stone I'm talking about.*

*Roman's Point of View*

Ah. Roaring New Orleans. I've wanted to come here for a few years now.  I've also heard that my husband, Finn is here. Not entirely sure if that's true or not. I'll have to ask Nik about that.

"Romana Petrova Mikaelson, I've heard so much about you," a witch says.

"Oh really? Then you must know where my husband is then," I smirk. She stands up.

"Why would I tell you that?" she asks.

"I've got unimaginable power, Goldwater," I say and she gasps. Why would my friend not mention traps? I'm going to have a few colorful choice words with him when I get home.

"I thought you were only a myth," she says.

"I'm real alright. I've come for my husband, Finn Mikaelson. I would appreciate it if you told me where he is," I say.

"We're in the presence of a Prophet Woman. We just need to find the other one," a random, soon to be dead vampire says. I flash to him and shove my hand into his chest.

"Listen, I've had a pretty rough week. Don't make me mad," I say.

"Or what? You gonna kill me? We all know you wouldn't," he says.

"You underestimate me," I say pulling his heart out. I look at my arm and my mark grows. The mark for finding the stone. The stone that my sister was given as a child. My sister was given that stone because she was born near it. It became her birthstone. In comes Nik.

"Nik, I need to talk to you," I say.

"Uh oh," he says.

"What is it?" he asks.

"Where's Finn?" I ask.

"Here in New Orleans," he says.

"That helps none," I say throwing my hands up in the air.

"Come with me," he says and he leads me to the house. Holy Abattoir!  It's huge.

"Nik, you know where Finn is," I say

"So what if I do?" he challenges.

"I need to talk him," I say. He leads me to the living room. I notice Rebekah, Elijah, Kol, and Finn.

"Welcome to New Orleans, love," he says. I elbow him and he grunts in pain.

"What are you doing here? I thought you would still be in Mystic Falls," Finn says standing in front of me.

"What? Can't I visit my husband?" I ask.

"Maybe a letter next time," he says.

"I won't ever surprise you then," I pout slightly.

"You do love surprising me," he says. William runs to me. I pick him up. He's two years old, three tomorrow.

"How's my little guy?" I ask.

"He hasn't said anything and he's two years old," Finn says.

"My sister didn't start talking until she was three," I say. 

"He turns three tomorrow," he says.

"I know he does," I say.

"Will looks like he wants to take a nap," I whisper to Finn. He nods.

"He didn't sleep well," he says. Everybody is quiet for some reason.

"Mama," William says. I smile with tears of joy in my eyes.

"His first word," Finn says side hugging me.

"Aw. Baby Mikaelson speaks," Rebekah says excitedly. 

"Mama," William says.

"Hi, baby. Mama's got you," I smile for real this time. Nik answers the door. I hear his voice. 

"Roman, someone is here to speak with you," Nik says. I nod handing Will to Finn. I go to the door.

"Oh, it's you," I say slamming the door in his face.

"Can we talk about this?" Adair asks from the other side of the door.

"No, we may not. I've had enough of you," I say.

"I know where your sister is," he says.

"My sister is safe, thank you very much," I say. As he can tell, I'm angry.

"Is she really, Romana Petrova?" he asks. I open the door and pin him to a wall.

"You know better than to harm my sister, Adair. She is my only family aside from the Mikaelsons," I growl. 

"I don't listen," he says.

"I know that. I've known you since I was human," I say.

"I know, but I don't care. I just want to talk to you to get rid of this awkwardness between us two," he says. Why can't I just have a normal day with my husband, kid, and in-laws? That's all I ask of them.

"If it isn't Katerina?" a random guy says.

"Wrong Petrova," I say.

"Who are you, then?" he asks.

"Romana Petrova Mikaelson, wife of Finn Mikaelson," I say proudly.

"Wow. So proud to be the wife of a Mikaelson," he comments. 

"Can you leave, please?" I ask smirking. He does and we're all happy, except Katerina.

So, this is the end. Roman is a Prophet Woman. Who the other one is, that is a secret. I don't know if people read this anymore. Oh well. Anyways, as always I will see you in the next chapter. Bye-bye<3