Chapter sixteen-It's going down

*This is the second to last chapter.* 

*Roman's POV*

I am brought back to this pony town we call Mystic Falls. I walk back to the Mikaelson Mansion and sigh, remembering that Dahlia killed my son in front of me. I walk in and go to the living room.

"HOW COULD YOU!" I scream at her.

"I made a promise with Esther 1,000 years ago. Every child of a new generation is mine," Dahlia says. I run up to her and land a punch before she throws me away from her with her magic. I land on my knees. 

"I made sure he was hidden by the best witches in town. How did you find him? You know what, I don't care," I mutter. I throw daggers, all but one hitting her. I sprint at her and tear her heart out. I drop it on the floor. 

"Fiesty," Kol says. My hair is in a ponytail, so when I walk it sways to the side and my heels click on the floor. 

"I've said before, Fiesty is my middle name. Romana Fiesty Petrova Mikaelson," I smile before leaving, my nails the last thing to leave the house. I walk to my car, which is a sports car, modeled after Bumblebee from 'Transformers.' Damon whistles and I smirk at him. 

"What do you want, Damon?" I question getting in my car. 

"Just what my babysitter is up to," he remarks sharply.

"That was over 100 years ago, Dam. Get over it," I remark.

"Where will you go now since you basically have nothing?" he questions. 

"Anywhere but New Orleans or this dreadful place. Might settle in a small town," I answer. 

"Get to see my old friend Lucius then. I haven't seen him for ages now," I state looking at the sky. 

"Who is Lucius?" he questions me.

"You will find out when we go to that place," I smirk, almost taunting him. I revive the engine and drive to my place. We get out and go in. I plop down on my couch.

"What now? You've basically left the Mikaelson family and have no other siblings," he states. I raise my eyebrows at him.

"I have more siblings than Katerina," I mutter looking at a picture of us all. Her, Cyprian, Lucius, and I. 

"Who are the two boys in some of these photos?" he questions.

"My younger brothers, Cyprian and Lucius. You'd get along with Cyprian because he hates the Mikaelsons just like you do," I smile. 

"Cyprian did everything in his willpower to stay away from the Mikaelsons but it failed," I explain. 

"Do tell me more about these brothers," he comments.

"Come with me to visit them then," I state. 

"Why?" he questions.

"So you can meet them. I will say that you might get along with Lucius," I comment with a slight smirk ghosting my lips. 

"Only if he has bourbon," he states.

"Bourbon, whiskey, vodka, beer, wine, the likes," I smile. 

*Finn's POV* 

I am sitting on the couch in my living room with my head in my hands. 

"How could you, Kol?" I snarl at him.

"You cheated on your wife, Finn. She was fair," Rebekah states.

"You shut it," I snap at her. She stands in front of me.

"I will not listen to you. You broke her heart. You didn't care that your son was in the HOSPITAL! You should be ashamed of yourself," she comments backhanding me. Someone knocks at the front door. She goes to answer it.

"Hey Bex," a female voice, Roman, states.

"What's going on?" Bex asks Roman.

"I'm leaving this town. I'm going to visit my younger brothers," Roman responds.

"Lucius and Cyprian?" Bex questions.

"Yes, Lucius and Cyprian," Roman confirms. She walks into the living room and immediately walks over to Kol and hugs him.

"I'll miss you. Behave though, please," she whispers, almost like she's begging him. I scoff. She takes one look at me then walks to Niklaus. 

"If you want to go on a killing spree, feel free to call," she states then turns to face Kol again, "same for you." She looks at Elijah and smiles.

"Be the gentleman you are meant to be. Continue to trick people, do what you do best," she states then leaves. I crumble to the ground, not knowing this is the last time we see her. Rebekah smacks me across the face for not going after Roman. I growl deeply. I won't let her get away so easily next time. 

HI! Second to the last chapter in this book. I'm excited! Also, the sequel is started, I just need to finish the chapter, edit it, then post it. Finn turns kind of yandere-ish in the sequel. Anyways, as always, I will see you all in the last chapter of the book. Bye-bye<3