Chapter four-Flashback (part two) *Edited*

*Elijah's Point of View*

Today, my brother got married to a Petrova. Roman. She looks just like her sister.

"Stop staring. It's creepy," Klaus said. We conversed for a small while, then Niklaus asked a question.

"Elijah, what are you thinking about?" he asked.

"Nothing," I lied.

"Elijah, brother, we can tell when you are lying to us," she said.

"I just remember the day Finn told us that he was engaged," I said.

"That was exactly two years ago. You still remember that day," she said with a soft smile.

"Yeah," I said.

*Roman's point of View*

Today is the day. The day I got married to Finn Mikaelson.

"Why is your brother staring at us?" I asked.

"He spaces out sometimes," Finn answered.

"Oh," I said. We walked inside for some unknown reason.

"I love you, Roman Petrova Mikaelson," Finn said.

"I love you too, Finn Mikaelson," I said and pulled him in for a kiss. I knew this was a good idea.

End of chapter four. These flashback chapters help understand the relationship that Finn and Roman had before Elijah got rid of them. That's explained in the next chapter of why he got rid of them. Was he jealous? We don't know. As always, I will see you in the next chapter. Bye-bye<3

Editing sucks, especially if it doesn't format right into Wattpad. I use Grammarly to edit my books, and when I copy them (the chapters) from Grammarly, some won't format correctly, then it takes me a few minutes to fix that. It's a whole process that hasn't been an issue yet.