Chapter fourteen-Dangerous Woman (Part two)

*I don't own the song. Right-click and loop is an option.* *This song describes how I feel right now. I feel like a monster and why won't somebody make it end.* 

"It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?"

Rosa's eyes widened in fear.

"Father," she breathes.

"I finally found you, doll," he says. 

"Please, don't!" she yells hiding in fear. I step in front of her, blocking her.

"Move it, girl," he hisses at me.

"No. She's a wonderful woman," I say. 

"You know NOTHING about this woman," he spits.

"You are wrong about that. I've lived with her for the past few months and have gotten to know her. I know what you've done and it makes me sick," I spit.

"All talk and no walk," he says. I snap his neck and throwing him into a river nearby, hoping that'll get rid of my fingerprints on his neck.

"H-how did you do t-that?" she asks frightened.

"No need to be afraid of me," I say.

I looked into her eyes and said, "You will forget what you just saw. You didn't see anything. If you are asked what happened to your father, you will say he fell and broke his neck." She repeated what I told her.

"Let's go to Mystic Falls," I say. We pack up and drive to Virginia in almost two days.  

*Mystic Grill* *Niklaus' POV*

"Who are those two hot girls?" a person asks. I turn in my seat to see who they were talking about. Roman and Rosa.

"Ignore them, Rosa. They're bad news," Roman says. Her eyes lift towards me then they shift away from my gaze. 

"So, Roman. What's this town like?" Rosa asks.

"Very mysterious," Roman says putting emphasis on mysterious. Good wording. The front door opens and in comes the Salvatore brothers; Stefan and Damon. 

"Your babysitter is here," I say taking a sip of bourbon. 

"We could smell her," Damon says. 

"Why aren't you doing something Klaus like?" Stefan asks.

"I have something planned. I just need the right time to execute it," I say.

"Is it ruin her friendship with Rosa Barkley?" he asks.

"How did you know?" I smirk.

"I know that look. You're looking at Rosa Barkley as an obstacle," he says. 

"I'm going to get us more drinks," Roman says standing up from her seat and walks over toward us.

"Whatever you're planning, Niklaus, don't do it. This is my first friendship with a human and I want to turn her myself," she says. 

"Fine. If she gets hurt, it's not my fault," I say.

"I know it won't be. It'll be mine," she says grabbing the two bottles and walking them back to their table.

"Sorry for the wait, Rosa," she says. 

"It's fine," Rosa replies opening her bottle and taking a small swig of the liquid. She passes out.