Chapter One

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy my book and don't forget to vote and comment, Id love to hear to hear your opinions, please give my book a chance :)

All I wanted was to explore the Galaxy. But unfortunately, my nightmares became my reality. Engulfing me in a world of pain and terror.

My life changed when I was kidnapped by Kylo Ren.

My name is Jessica Pax, I live alone on the planet Takodana, in a small village with very little people, but it's what I call home.

I never knew my parents very well, they left me when I was young and since then I've had to learn how to survive on my own, life never came easy. I had to learn to fight and survive on my own. I had no one.

Feeling lonely and unlucky was just a part of my life now, I tried getting used to the feeling, it went and away and came back a lot, but I finally managed to put my emotions behind me. After all, I did have to actually live.

Even though I lived alone I've always been very adventurous, I wanted to explore every part of this planet eventually. Even more so the galaxy, I'd often look up at the stars and wonder what it'd be like out there. The millions of places to visit and see, I was tired of being stuck on this planet. I wanted to get out.

I never knew much about what was outside my home planet, I've never left it before, I've always dreamed of but never have.

The large forests that surrounded our village made great for hunting, most of my past time was spent wondering around here and there.

I step out of my hut into the beating sunlight, wincing as the powerful rays burn my eyes. I slugged my canteen strap over my shoulder and let it dangle by my side, my eyes quickly adjusted to the blinding light as I made my way towards the forest.

All around me villagers worked, trying to survive and earn a life just like me.

I tucked my knife into my belt and lifted my shirt down and over it, concealing my weapon if needed at any time. News that the First Order was invading planets quickly spread across the galaxy and caused a wave of panic among villages, they were ruthless, just the name could cause people to panic.

I quickly brushed off the thought and ran into the woods, checking behind me every once in awhile to make sure I didn't have any curious followers.

I walked peacefully through the forest, the trees towering over me at grand heights. Each covered with rough bark and bushy leaves. Plants and rocks covered the ground making it hard to walk through, but I've been down here many times I know my way around.

I finally make it to my destination which was the creek relatively close to where I live, the walk gave me a chance to escape and think.

Bending down I slowly fill up my canteen, before standing back up and looking around at my surroundings. The forest was filled with different noises, mostly the many species of animals that lived there.

I was suddenly knocked off my feet when a loud bang come from my village, the rumble of the blast caused me to lose my balance and fall onto my butt. I let out a small gasped when I hit the hard rock under me and groaned trying to stand back up.

What the hell was that? I look around frantically and pull out my knife for protection.

Screams suddenly filled my ears as I snapped my head in the direction where it came from. My village. Smoke filled the sky, licking up higher and higher. The strong smell caused me to wrinkle my nose in distaste, the smell attacking my nose instantly.

I rush up to a big rock beside the creek and peer over in attempt to get a better look at what was going on.

Ships. Lots and lots of ships. First Order ships to be exact.