Chapter Eight

AN: LOOK AT MY PRECIOUS LITTLS BABY! HE SO GORGEOUS AGH!❤️😍

I pressed on the keypad next to the door and it opened with a swish, I stuck my head out of the door and glanced around the corridor; making sure they're wasn't anyone near.

Satisfied when i saw that no one was near and bolted out of the room down the corridor, turning the first corner I saw.

I slowed my pace down so I didn't look like I was running from something, I knew I would get caught if I did that.

I had my mind focused on getting out of this wretched place, I couldn't stand a minute longer here, and I surely wasn't going to survive if I had to stay here forever.

I continued down the corridors, turning in different directions in hope to find a way out of here. But it was hard, everything looked the same and there weren't any signs or anything.

After a couple of turns I finally admitted to myself that I was lost, I had no idea where I was or where I could go, the thought about just going back to the room popped into my head but I knew that wasn't an option.

I came around to a corner but quickly skidded to a stop when I heard footsteps, lots of footsteps.

Panicking, I pressed myself up again the wall and hoped that I could hide myself from them. If I get caught I'm surely going to be dead.

I held my breath to contain my loud and shaky breathing, my heard hammering in my chest, my legs started to shake and grow weaker with every passing second. I knew I had to get out of here soon before I was caught.

The footsteps eventually passed by me and I poked my head out of my hiding spot slowly before stepping out fully. I didn't make it this far just to be caught and most likely killed.

I quickly double checked around the corner before continuing on my way to find an escape.

I picked up my pace as I began walking again, panic started to set in as I felt as if I were getting more and more lost. I had absolutely no Idea where I was going and I was terrified to be caught, I was never like this; never really scared of anything. I was always brave and strong but now ever since I got captured all of that disappeared.

Turning down another hall, I felt I had been here already, my nerves were getting the best of me. I couldn't let Kylo find me, I'd surely be dead then.

As I walked the long dark corridors I came up with an escape plan, if I could find an escape pod maybe I could program it to fly me back home? It was definitely a long shot but it was the only thing I have.

I was so lost in the thought that I had turned the corner and ran into a group of troopers, they had been standing at least ten feet from me and as soon as I turned the corner, they all noticed me.

I cursed under my breath and was about to turn and run before I heard two of them shout;

"Hey! Who are you!" They all turned towards me.

"What are you doing out here?" Another shouted.

I skidded to a stop and stood completely still, my hands were spread out, I was like a rabbit caught in a trap.

I nervously stood upright and fidgeted my hands at my sides, my face was probably beat red.

"I-uh...Well...."

"Isn't that..." One of the troopers stepped towards me, I backed up and held out my hands in a stance, ready to bolt if I needed.

I gulped, they seemed to all slowly close in on me and I knew I was busted.