Chapter Six

My body jerked up right as I snapped out of my deep sleep, my head ached from when Kylo knocked me out. I had to admit it was nice sleeping the entire night but I was furious he had done that.

I glance over to see Kylo still sleeping beside me, his soft snores fill the silent room.

I sit up slowly in the bed, careful not to make a sound I slowly start to slip out of bed, desperately trying not to make a sound. as soon as I was halfway off I made the slightest noise; the bend creaking under my weight.

I cringe and look back at Kylo who is still sleeping, his body moving slightly from his heavy breathing.

I needed to escape and right now was my best chance, he was asleep and maybe I could sneak out without anyone seeing me. It was worth a shot trying to escape, who knows? I could make it out.

My feet hit the cold floor and I wince at the sudden change of temperature. my body was shaking from the cold air.

My knees weakened each step I took towards the door. I was so terrified that they would give out before I even made it the the door. But I was so close to escaping!

All of the sudden I was held firmly down by that familiar invisible force, this time my whole body was paralyzed, unable to move a single muscle in my body except my eyes.

My breath caught in my throat as I began to panic. I had been caught.

My body stiffened and I struggled to escape the Force, my breathing picking up by the second.

"Did you really think you could sneak past me?" Kylo's voice laced with amusement, I heard the bed creak and footsteps approach me.

I refused to respond, instead I shut my eyes tightly, fear over taking my body once again.

"What did I say before! Answer me when I speak to you!" He suddenly shouted. My heart dropped in my stomach when he yelled, it frightened me so much.

"I-i don't want to be here." I whimpered.

Unexpectedly, I was lifted off the ground, my throat constricting within seconds. My feet kicked underneath me, well off the ground. I raised my now free hands to my throat, clawing desperately at the Force, hoping to escape this feeling.

"You will never escape me!" He blurted, his eyes squinting at me, once again that fire of rage sparked in his eyes. "I will never allow that to happen!"

My eyes bulged from lack of oxygen and I'm sure my face was beat red, I started feeling light headed when I muttered, "P-please...C-can't br-breathe."

His face softened again before he released me, I fell to the floor and landed on my stomach, a burning pain erupted in my head.

I sucked in as much air as possible, choking and coughing when my burning throat couldn't handle the pain.

"I...Hate...You." I breathed hoarsely.

Kylo let out a low menacing chuckle that could terrified anyone. And that anyone happened to be me.

He bent down next to me and placed a finger underneath my chin, raising my head to face him.

"Not for long." He assured, his lips pulled back into a small smirk.

I yanked my head from his grip and crawled away from his touch, he took notice to this and stood up away from me, walking over to the bathroom.

I coughed a couple more times before getting up and getting dressed in the clothes provided for me, they weren't anything special, a pair of tight black jeans, a black tank top, a brown belt, and some old looking brown combat boots. I wore something a lot like this back home.