Chapter Five

My eyes groggily opened the next morning. And I felt something around my waist, almost like a belt. I lowered my gaze and found that Kylo had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I bit my lip in frustration and sighed lightly, how was I supposed to get out of this?!

I suddenly realized that I had turned over in my sleep and was now snuggled into Kylo's hard chest. Our bodies pushed up against each other in an weird manner that made me itch in uncomfortableness.

I groaned internally and shut my eyes tightly, trying to pry his arm off my waist in order to escape his tight grasp.

He groaned lightly before pulling me tighter against him, I let out a small groan of my own when my face collided with his chest.

Struggling to escape his vice like grip and managed to turn myself back around, hoping to fall back asleep. Even though, it was hard with him pressed up against my back. I was stupid to think I would be able to fall back asleep, all I could think of how close Kylo was. My body was stiff as I tried not to wiggle around in his grip.

After what seemed like hours I felt Kylo slowly start to move around, his hand quickly leaving my waist before standing up out of the bed.

I heard him sigh before shuffling around in the closet for something to wear, I tried my best to pretend as if I was sleeping but Kylo wasn't having it.

"I know you're awake. Get up." He ordered, slipping back on his clothes from yesterday.

I flipped over on the bed and adjusted the covers on myself more, I was in desperate need of more sleep.

Kylo turned and I felt the covers leave my body. his wrist flicking upwards to remove the sheets from the bed. Really? The cool air hit me and I shivered and groaned, wanting the warmth back.

"How did you sleep?" He suddenly asked, taking me by surprise. Did he really care? Or was he just toying with me? Why would he care?

"Good, I guess." I lied.

"Don't lie." He threw on his black cloak, while staring at me intently.

I resisted the urge to tell him to "fuck off" but instead, kept my composure.

"Well it's kind of hard when someone has their hand wrapped around your waist." I muttered to myself quietly.

Kylo definitely heard me because I saw him turn slightly in my direction, his jaw muscle twitching before turning away. He was probably choosing not to answer my comment. I'd be embarrassed too if I were him. He didn't want to acknowledge that he was actually holding me.

I sat there fidgeting on the bed while he dressed, waiting patiently on what was going to happen next. The thought of escaping never left my mind, I just had to figure out how I was going to pull it off.

I'm not going to lie, it felt kind of good to have his hand around me, I felt secure. I just hated the fact that it was him.

I heard a small chuckle from the other side of the room, Kylo had his hideous mask on and was about to leave.

"I'll be back soon, for now you will stay in here and not cause trouble okay? There is also clothes for you in the closet so you can stop wearing mine." His voice was mangled from the mask, but I could still sense some amusement.

My face flushed, I had been wearing his clothes?! My cheeks heated up from embarrassment and I quickly looked away from him, not wanting to keep eye contact.

"Who else's would they be?" He questioned. "This is my room."

Every part of me hated staying here alone but I knew there was no point fighting it, I didn't want to end up like last night.