Chapter Three

I sat in the bloody uncomfortable chair for what seemed like hours, my mind racing with thoughts that I tried to block out but failed miserably at it.

I wished I was back on Takodana. Hunting and exploring the wide range forest that I grew to love. I knew that would never happen any time soon. I was stuck on this ship with a murderer, and even worse he wanted me to become one.

My eyes started to get heavy after a couple of hours of just sitting, my stomach was growling in hunger, reminding me that I hadn't eaten in awhile. Even so, I fought myself to stay awake but my eyes slowly started to drift closed, sleep soon taking over my small body.

Kylo Ren

I stormed out of the interrogation chamber and briskly walked over to the main control room. This girl... she's so powerful yet she is so foolish! I knew I could easily toy with her emotions, emit fright into her heart if need be. She needed to learn I was stronger than she'll ever be and I was in charge.

Even so, My stomach twisted in guilt when I saw her struggle in the chair, she looked so vulnerable, so young and innocent, but I couldn't feel this way about a some girl.

She truly was beautiful, her beauty left me breathless. I wanted her. But I knew I couldn't feel this way. I was too powerful to let any Unnecessary weaknesses in my life.

She was pure light, and I couldn't have any connections to the light, especially not her. As someone as powerful as me I couldn't have ties like that to the light.

My training with Supreme Leader was almost complete. By then I would be unstoppable. Then, I could properly train her and use her to our advantage to finally crush the Rebellion.

I lowered my cloak hood as I walked the halls, stormtroopers avoiding me as they quickly turned down another hall. I mentally smirked at the effect I had on them.

Once I reached the main control room I was cut off by the impudent Hux. I restrained myself from pushing him aside, instead I stood my ground.

"What is it general?" I hissed. Loving how intimidating my voice sounded with my helmet on.

He adjusted himself and tried to stand tall and proud, he wasn't fooling anyone. He looked like a rodent, A truly disgusting one too.

"Ren, I heard you brought a girl aboard?" He questioned, his lips pulled back into a smirk. This only angered me more, he had no right to question my motives and what I did. I was his superior and he had no reason to ever question my motifs.

"The girl, is none of your business or your concern, general." I shot back, resting my hand on my saber. He quickly looked down at it before looking back up, he swallowed hard before hardening his stare.

"Do not let your personal interests interfere Ren." He said cockily, I knew what he was trying to do. He was trying to intimidate me and it wasn't going to work. He thought he could intimidate me? I was the most power man in the galaxy, he couldn't scare me. He only fuelled my anger by doing so, I had to resist the urge to Force Choke him.

Instead, without answering I briskly turned around and started walking off, ignoring the comment from hux. My fists were clenched in anger. He was infuriating!

"I wonder what Supreme Leader Snoke would think of this?" He threatened, I clenched my fists in anger and pursed my lips. "I'd really love to meet her, considering how much I've heard about her. Maybe I'll pay her a visit later?"

I immediately stopped and spun back around, charging towards the smirking General. The sound of his annoying voice speaking those words made my blood boil. And I had no idea why I felt so protective over her?