Chapter One: Michelle Parker

-21st October 2013-

Michelle:

"So do you?!"

"No?" I say lying to my best friend

"You so do Michelle, come on Justin is hot I like him as well, so no need to lie?" She says

"Okay, fine Robin you win yes I do, Alright!"

"Aw, so cute he's so gonna fall for you!"

"Uh, Hopefully?"

But what I didn't know was that a beautiful boy known as Justin was watching my conversation with Robin

Justin:

Jesus she's beautiful.......Michelle.

Her blonde curls, Her Sapphire Eyes and her fair skin.....so sweet.

But when I saw Veronica, the school bully/Slut who gives everyone shit for gossiping about me......wait that means I have a chance....she may like Me, I have to take a risk and tell Veronica to wake the hell up and fuck off! Then help Michelle. Let's do this.....

Michelle:

"So what are you sluts doing.......just kidding you were talking about Justin 3 words....Stay away from Justin!"

"That's Four words..?"

"That's not the point!"

"It kind of is? Your main point is 4 words when you said 3 so...."

"Go stuff your knowledge up your ass, Beauty is better...."

"Where beauty gets you raped and preggo at like, 4 where brains get you to success"

"Justin is my man! So go fuck your cancer mom and your alcoholic father SLUT!"

That's it she just crossed the line I leap and pull her by her hair and throw her to the ground

"DON'T YOU EVER TALK LIKE THAT TOWARDS MY DYING MOTHER EVER AGAIN!"

"FUCK YOURSELF MICHELLE!"

And she runs off

"What was that about?"

I looked at my feet not even caring who was talking to me

"She-She was talking about my-my mother who, well has Breast Cancer"

And I look up as my eyes grow large and see the beautiful Justin looking at me saying...

"Well a beautiful girl like you shouldn't be crying"

And I fall apart on the inside and become speechless looking at robin then back at Justin

"Well I...ee when djskbsdinssjpssks?"

"Excuse me what did you say?"

"Well I'm just mumbly because of how the slut was talking about my mother not even caring about what happens when people get cancer"

"Well I'm gonna treat you to an ice cream at the new parlor that just opened up how 'bout that and Robin you can tag along if you want?"