Chapter Ten: A Bad Past

Okay so your probs wondering....

Wtf where's da Fukin rain?

Well it will come she will be drowning and she will be saved by someone and like there will be like romance in the rain I guess

-Beacon

Now onto the story...

Michelle:

"Why are you calling me a Slut?!"

"Because you slept with Cameron!"

"And... You slept with Justin behind my back until I walked in on you but I forgave you AND you've slept with Michael so don't you dare call me a slut because I actually forgave you when you even called yourself a slut, I should have never forgave you because you crushed me FUCK YOU!!"

"I was only joking?!"

"Yeah, Whatever that made me think of bad times and you called me a slit you don't do that for a joke what a good FRIEND you are...."

And I walk away

Cameron:

As I walk through the halls I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn to see who it is....

Justin....

He punches me in the face....

"MAN WHORE!!!"

"How am I"

"You slept with Michelle..."

"And YOU slept with her best friend which crushed her but it crushed her even more when she walked in on it so don't call me a man whore when clearly, you are"

And I walk away I walk into the cherry blossom tree park where I spot Michelle crying her eyes out

"What happened"

"Robin Called me a slut..."

"Justin called me a man whore don't worry one bit"

"Thank you.."

As I walk Closer to her I wrap my arms around her and I cuddle her tightly.

"I'm so glad I have you Michelle"

She takes my shirt off and traces my biceps I say

" I can't not here at my house at a Hotel just not here unless it's holidays"

"I understand maybe, when we get home"

"For an hour only though I need to study don't worry I love you I have to do a 50/50 thing with school because I don't want to live on the streets having to join a gang or something horrible to do with my life"

"It's fine I might as well get some in as well..."

-at home-

I kiss her passionately....

Our clothes are on the floor

And I am loving her more and more her beauty is amazing...

"CAMERON!!"

"Haha this is the best part"

And she gives me the death glare

"Just kidding okay geez!"

"You are the best part of sex?!"

"And I love you"

-after-

As I read my math equation book I look up at her and witness her read in a book and she gets into it....

"Okay so 12299x120 equals?"

"Hmm is it 1,475,880?"

"Yes perfect your master has taught you well Michelle"

"And I know your payment for being my master"

She walks out of the room...

-2 mins later-

She walks into the room wearing a stunning pink lingerie and thin panties...

"Wow you look..."

"Shh don't talk just undress"

So that's what I do

"Baby you look amazing and I want you Michelle"

She lays on the bed taking her clothes off I climb on top of her and insert myself....

"CAMERON!!!!"

"Ah the nicest sound in the world!!!"

She pulls me down closer to her grasping my neck kissing me passionately I then pick her up still inserting myself in and out and place her in the bath that I ran while she was getting changed I sit with my legs surrounding her so that the back of her head is in my chest i insert my self the other way....

"Amazing"

She turns her head so that she can kiss me while still in the bath she then turns so that her body is opposite mine she then lays on top of me and kisses me roughly af she then send a million bolts down my spine and I shiver...

"Baby your amazing"

I then place her were I was sitting I I lay on top of her and I say...

"My turn to amaze you"

I then place my hands on the walls on each side of her head I then kiss her passionately and I amaze her with my new "sex" skills...

-after "it"-

I pick her out out of the bath and I cover ourselves with a bath robe I the place her on the bed and lay on top of her again making love to her....

"CAMERON STOP FUCKING KISSING MY NECK!!!"

"Hahahhaha"

I hold her tightly and.......kiss her neck

"CCCCCCAAAASAMMMMMEEEERRRROOOOONNNN!!!!!!!!"

"Hahaha"

~2017

Hey my readers I have 28 reads that's 9 reads in five hours thank you sosososososoosososo much I'll post hopefully in a couple of hours?

-Beacon