Chapter Two: Friends....for now

-Four Years Later-

Michelle:

Nothing's really happened between me and Justin maybe a few kisses here and there. But on the bright side our group of two, Robin and I have added two people two our group Robins Boyfriend Jack the old school player he decided to settled to one girl which happened to be Rob but he's grown on me I thought he was playing her but he's okay.

And out of the four of us I've grown the most I have a mid height like 5:3ft since then I still have my golden curls I have more blossom lips they've puffed up a bit umm... I still have my blue eyes I don't have hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia any more just joking I never had hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia so don't worry umm have grown more "beautiful" says Justin but other than that everything is normal...

-16 Jan 2017-

"Hey Michelle wanna hook up" says the "other" school player

"Wow seems like you can't show a girl a "good time" so you ask other girls because they don't know about your "good time" so shove your dick up your ass or more better Miss Franklin you seem to put all your attention to her and expect other girls not to notice well guess what GO. FUK. YOURSELF. Oh and don't forget to get a life" I say turning my back to him only to see all of my friends laughing they're heads off looking at him walk away hitting on another girl

"Seriously I need you to be my comeback bodyguard Elle!" Says Michael (Robs BF)

"But don't get to into the comebacks Kay?" Says Robin

"Oh look it's the school whore Janitor"

"Uhhh.., Veronica even if I was the janitor you've already used all the Bleach for your skin so Justin will notice you guess what this isn't the 1800s no one like and ultimate Viking slut okay?"

"Your a slut Michelle!!!"

"I'm still a Virgin ........ Oh no"

As I say that I run off into the bathrooms not noticing which bathrooms I was walking in...

"Oh god oh god fuck fuck fuck!!"

"Oh good god wrong bathrooms"

I run into the bathrooms trying to calm myself down. I just told the school slit my deepest secret.... I'm a virgin.

I run out of the bathrooms only to see a hot boy with spiked blonde hair a lumberjack-type shirt with jeans, Crystal blue eyes, Toffee-Like skin and glasses as he ran his hands through his hair he walked over to me and asked...

"Are you alright you seemed like you just lost your virginity to a teacher or something"

"T-The opposite" and I bit my lip

"Well I might be a stranger but what is it I might ask?"

"I just told the school slut.."

"Veronica?"

"Yes, that I was a Virgin.."

"And...?"

"AND? I just told her my biggest secret"

"I'm still a virgin and boys usually are the one who are supposed to be the sex gods guess what I'm a virgin and I'm 17 so problem solved Michelle..."