Chapter Nine: Stay with Him

As Cameron walk out of the room I get out of bed the nurse said I could and I told my dad to fuck off.....

-2 hours later-

"Knock Knock"

"Hi Cameron...."

"Hey baby....."

"I can't believe You'd do that for me...."

"Well I did say that I would take a bullet for you, Beautiful"

"And I'm in love with you"

"Shell would you like to stay at my house because of your father"

"Yes please....."

"What would I do without you Cameron?"

"I don't know and I don't want to think about it I just want to do this..."

And I grab her hips and I pull her closer to me and I kiss her as passionate as I can because I missed her kissing me...

She lets out a soft moan while I move my hand up and down her sides and I move down to her neck and I grasp her legs and pull her up to my waist and she wraps her legs around them. I pull her closer to me so that we are touching

"You feel soo good C-Cameron"

"You're so warm..."

And I kiss her gently but passionately and she feels my back touching the biceps on it she starts taking my shirt off when I say...

"We can't do it in a hospital?!"

"Okay can we do it at home?"

"I want to make you happy so yes we can"

"You make me so happy Cameron"

"And you love me so I love you...."

But before I could finish my sentence I get a passionate kiss from my love....

Cameron:

I slide my tongue in her mouth twirling with hers and I pull her closer and I move down to her neck then she let out a soft moan....

"Let's go home shall we?"

"We shall..."

As I place her on the seat I kiss her forehead and shut the door

"You're beautiful you know that?"

"I didn't until you came and brought the best out of me"

"I love you...."

-at home-

As soon as I place my keys on the bench she jumps on me and kisses my lips I slide my tongue in her mouth and I take my shirt off as she traces my biceps...

I lift her shirt off and I run my fingers across her stomach and I take my pants and her tights off and I caress her legs she then unhooks her bra, I then trace the outline of her breasts and I take off my underwear and she takes off her panties I take her to the bedroom and I place her on the bed where I lay on top of her inserting myself inside her kissing her so her father doesn't hear her moaning because he's next door....

I move my kissing to her neck when I heard her fathers car drive off

"CAMERON!!!!!"