chapter 2

Flashback

Fay could remember the first time she had feeling for Eli. At first she wasn't sure about her feeling and if she wanted to like him like that. The first time she had dreamed about him she knew these feelings were true. When they talked on the phone the tone was different.

F: When we hang out would you let me hold your hand?

E: Sure I don't care.

She wanted to tell him how she really liked him and how she thought about them dating. She afraid what he would think about it and would things be the same. Fay remembered the night she told him. She wrote it in a text then she had something to tell him. He said back what is it? She said back I have a crush on you. They were still great friends. Fay liked it now she really tell him stuff like how badly she wanted to kiss him and how wanted only him next to her.

F: have you thought about as being more just friends.

E: "I'd have to get to know you more then we take from there.

F:"I understand I don't wanna rush anything."

E: I like the fact that you so understand."

F: I like that you're so understanding."

E: What made you tell me that had a crush on you."

F: I just figured out that I wanted to kiss you so bad I could tell you I liked you more than a friend."

E: Did I make you tell me?"

F: no you didn't.

E: I had a feeling you liked me more then a friend

End of flashback

Fay opened the box that Eli lay on the bed next to her, when she saw the ring she put it on and jumped up and hugged him.

"Thank you so much cutie I love it.'"

"I figured that since it been a week since we became a couple I wanted to get you something." He kissed her on the lips and soon they were making out as he held her tight he looked at her.

"Fay hunny you wanna make out this time we try it with tongue."

"Sure I'd love to." They started to make out with tongue and they seemed to love it so much they were the bed just kissing.

"Eli you're such a good kisser I could kiss you all day long."

"I'd really like that darling. I'm glad we took it the next level." For about 10 minutes they just lay on the bed in each other arms staring into their eyes. Fay loved to get lost in his brown eyes.

"Hunny you wanna to the movies."

"I'd love to cutie. Let me go get dressed."

"Sure." He walked out his bedroom longer enough to let her get dressed. When they were ready they got a ride to the movies. As they were riding to the movies Fay had her head on his shoulder and they were holding hands. They wanted to kiss but to Eli and Fay wanted that to a private moment between just them. Eli did give her a peck on the cheek which made her smile she returned the kiss. Eli wrapped his arm around her holding her tight. When they got there got Eli and Fay walked in hand and hand.

"What do you wanna see?"

"I don't care as long as I'm with you it doesn't matter." As they talked to the movie Eli turned to Fay.

"You want a drink or candy sweety?"

"I'd love a lemonade." Fay and Eli sat in the back so if they wanted to kiss no one could see them. When they sat down Fay reach right for Eli's hand and just held it. Eli put his arm around her soon they wanted more.