chapter5

Chapter notes: my story is based on a city that is different from the one story takes place in I just changed the city because I'm telling who some of people I wrote are based on.

It was a year later Fay and Eli couldn't remember what it like not to be together. They were walking home crossing the street when Fay fell down. She tried to get up but couldn't just as car came at her. Eli threw her out the way when Fay turned she saw Eli get hit by the car. She screamed out his name "ELI." everyone gathered around calling 911 some women came up to her.

"Miss are you ok." she was in shock and just pointed to her ankle. When the ambulance got there they helped Eli and turned to Fay asking her what happened. "Tell us what happened." she couldn't really tell much

"I fell hurting my ankle and he saved me." she rode to the hospital with him. On the way she passed out because some how she hit her head. When she woke up she looked for Eli and wondered why he wasn't by her bedside. She turned to the nurse.

"Miss did a guy came here with me?"

"Yes he did."

"What happened?"

"He was hit by a car and was hurt badly." she sat there in shocked and didn't say anything Fay just held her locket and started to cry. Fay found Eli's room Fay walked into his room saw him lying there. She pulled the chair over to him holding hand.

"Eli its Fay I can't believe you risked your life for me. I need you to wake up." Fay kissed his lip just as the doctor came in.

"Are you family,"

"yes." she afraid if she said no he would kick her out his room.

"Doctor what is wrong with him."

"Right now he is in coma luckily the car didn't hit him too hard. He broke his leg, 3 ribs. He should ok in a week and should be out of coma in a day." After the doctor left Fay put her head on Eli shoulder and fell asleep. When she woke up she saw Eli's family.

"Fay what happened I got a call saying Eli was in the hospital." she felt sick at thought of answering her.

"He was hit by car after saving me from getting hit." tears run down her face she could feel faint and sick at the same time.

"Is he is ok. Eli loves you so much I can understand why he would do that."

"He's in a coma right now. He broke some ribs and his leg. He'll be ok don't worry." Mrs. Young walked in his room looking at her son all beat up and walked in tears. Fay walked back into his room sitting next to him.

"I love you so much Eli I don't know what I'd do without you. You get wake up to get better cutie. I need you. I understand why you did what you did. If you can hear me please wake up and grab my hand." she just cried she didn't want to cry because want Eli to hear her. She fell asleep holding his hand. She was awoken by Eli holding her hand.

"Eli you awake I'm so glad you're ok." Eli looked at her with a weird look on his face.

"What happened hunny why I am in the hospital?"

"What do you remember?"

"I remember is the last time we were together and fell."

"You were hit by a car." Eli down at leg with was in a cast and when he tried to sit up he screamed out in pain.

"What happened why I am in pain?"

"You broke your leg and 3 ribs." About hour later the doctor came in.

"Mr. Young I see you're awake that is a good sign."

"I would like to go home."

"We would like to keep here a for a day or too and see if you everything is ok with you." When the doctor left Eli grabbed Fay's hand pulling her close.