chapter 9 a wedding to remember

A/N my friend of mine came up with some of the ideas of  this chapter

One summer night Eli wanted to take Fay to the beach and by the boardwalk. When they got there Eli was able to drive his car right up under there. It wasn’t somewhere that they were used to. Eli locked his car and they went to walk on the beach. Eli put his around Fay and they walked holding hands. Fay looked up at him in those brown eyes smiling.

“This is so romantic.”

“A friend of mine told me that if you come after 11 pm no one will be here or care if you’re here. I wanted to take my hunny here.” They just walked around for a while then they went into the water and got wet. So they kissing lay on the sand as the water splashed on them. It soon started to rain Eli ran to his car to put on some music. He put on the song “I don’t want this night to end” by Luke Bryan and they just slow danced in the rain smiling at each other. Fay loved the feeling of the rain falling down her skin. They two of them could feel the rain in between their hands as they held hands. Eli ran his hand down her wet arm trying her hold her tight as she getting all wet. Fay took his hand and pulled him on ground kissing him. When Fay heard thunder her and Eli ran under the boardwalk and just sat there listening to the radio.

“Hunny it getting really bad out there I think we should just go home.”

“If we’re careful we can still dance on the beach in the rain. Fay took Eli’s hand and pulled him towards the beach they just danced not caring if there was music. Soon the storm didn’t matter to them as they just danced holding each other tight. When a blot of lighting touched down near where they dancing that was it. They walked to the car they got in drove home. When they got home both of them changed into dry clothes and finished dancing while kissing the bed room. They were dancing to “born to fly.” Fay started to sing to him when Sara said the line

About the love I’ve been prayin’ to find

Is there a brown eyed boy in my future, yeah

Eli just smiled at her then Eli was singing to with her. Hearing his singing voice made her heart skip a beat. They didn’t want this moment to end, this night was so prefect.  They danced all night long even after the music stopped. Fay was still lost in his brown eyes smiling back at him. Eli picked up Fay throwing on her down the bed kissing her soon they were making out before they fell asleep

2 years later

Fay was at  the dress shop looking at wedding dresses. She was looking for a kinda short dress that looked like the one Miranda Lambert wore in white liar.  When she came up wearing it Eli’s mouth just dropped at site at her beauty.

“You like it cutie.” 

“You look so amazing I can’t imagine the day we get married.”

“Me either.” Fay tried on a couple more dresses he loved the, all. She told him told to leave so she could pick out her dress she chose the first one and walked to the car.  Eli wanted to know but he wouldn’t know that intill the wedding day.

“Cutie what would you like to wear at our wedding.”

“A nice black tux with a white shirt.” Fay knew that Eli looked good in black and white and knew how hot he would look. They went to Men’s Warehouse to get Eli fitting for the wedding. Fay watched as the lady got his measurements and had him try on a lot of tuxes. She could feel her heart each time she saw him all dressed up. When Eli made up this mind he told Fay told get out so he could buy it. When he came out she wondered how hot he was gonna look for the wedding. Eli turned to Fay looking into her beautiful hazel eyes smiling.

”what you wanna do later tonight.” 

“I just wanna cuddle while we watch a movie or some TV. Everything today was so perfect.”