Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Dillon and Kevin's Bedroom) 

** I wanted to thank you guys for taking another journey with me in writing Dillon's and Kevin's story. We had some appearances from some much loved characters like Isaac and Royce. We met a few new ones like Diablo and Papi. They will have their own story at some point. There will be an epilogue and then we say goodbye until next time to Dilly and his Kevy. Thanks again and I hoped you enjoyed the story, xoxo Dianna

Kevin

Watching the flush of excitement spread across his delicate skin and those big blue eyes grow wide with anticipation, Dilly quickly let go of my hand in the middle of our bedroom, and mumbled something about going to the bathroom before he scurried across the room and slammed the door. I couldn't help the wolfish smile that curved my lips as I began to undress myself. I wasn't going to lie. It's been months since I've had the opportunity to feel Dilly's smooth, creamy skin against mine. It's been over year since I've been able to spread him out across my sheets and worship his gorgeous body as it's meant to be worshipped.

My mouth literally watered at just the thought of being able to taste the different flavors of his skin. To feel the textures of his perfect form as I relearn ever plane and curve of his delectable body. Touching him, kissing him, and making love to him was going to feel like our very first time together. To be honest, right now I'm so fucking primed, I felt like I was going to spew like Old Faithful the minute he touched me. Even if I did find myself coming in record time, it's okay with me because thank the good lord, and those wonderful men who helped me get out of that hell hole. I now had the time, as much time as I'll ever need or want to love my Dilly for all eternity.

Just as I was rolling back the blankets on the bed, I heard the water shut off in the bathroom and I quickly hopped onto the soft sheets and relished the feel of the cool cotton against my heated skin. I wanted to present Dilly with the most enticing view possible, so reclined back onto the pillows, spread my legs, and palmed my rigid cock. I was already wet and leaking, so I just held the turgid flesh in the warmth of my fist and fought the urge to stroke myself. Any friction of any kind right about now would be too much for me to handle.

My heart rate kicked into overdrive when the bathroom door finally opened and my Dilly was standing there in nothing but the skin he was born in. My dick jerked violently, almost painfully in my hand. The silky, bulbous head was already wet, leaking out a copious of amount of ejacualte. A groan ripped it's way up my throat and out of my mouth as I watched him. Dilly slowly glided over to the side of the bed and climbed up next to me. The love of my life raised his shapely leg and climbed over me, straddling my body. My vision blurred and I had to clamp down every muscle in my body in order not to grab him, tuck him underneath me, and rutt against him like a horny beast.

Instead, I slowly ran my hands from his hips to his shoulders and relished the feel of his smooth, warm skin under my fingertips. Nothing in this world could ever compare to how my man's body felt against mine. I took my time as I relearned everything I'd committed to memory and recalled night after lonely night in my prison cell. The little sighs and hitched breaths that my little love produced was enough for me to reach up, bury my fingers in his hair, and brought those sweet, plush pink lips down to mine. I needed to taste him like I needed air to breathe.

Dilly's little whimper of desire shot straight to my cock when my tongue delved past his soft lips and plunged into the sweetness of his mouth. His abdomen pressed against my hard on, and another groan was ripped from me as my hands flew down his back and palmed the perfect mounds of his ass cheeks. My hips bucked upwards and I drove my cock against his. Dilly's fingernails sank into the skin of my shoulders as I continued to rock up against him creating a mind numbing friction along the rigid lengths of our cum coated shafts.