Chapter 3- Beach Camping

Kenzies pov

I hate myself for giving so much pain to him I lost him because I was jealous  why couldn't it be me. I like him.

I wouldn't be able to see my friend Samantha or should I say Sam cause it's Summer holidays.

I wanted to spend time with Johnny Urghh now he hates me.

Johnny's Pov.

"Hey Johnny c'mon we have a photoshoot" Lauren says very inpatient.

"LAUREN WAIT YOUR PATIENCE GAD"

"Sorry didn't know you were mad" She said

"Next time just don't talk"

"Is it because or Mackenzie you guys are tight" she continued

" I don't want you to talk to her or even say her name ever AGAIN"

"OKAY... YOU DONT HAVE TO BE SO RUDE" she said slamming the door

Kenzies Pov.

I grabbed my bike and headed towards the door this time I didn't have time telling my mom I just wanted to be alone.

I was stuck in my head for a couple of mins don't we're I was riding to I was actually surprise that I didn't bump into anything.

I finally reached the beach.

Johnny's Pov.

~Ring Ring~

(J-ohnny//K-enzies mom)

J:Hello,

KM: Johnny is Kenzie with you she hasn't came back yet it's been an hour and a half

J:I'll call her

KM: I already did that and it said that her phone is shut down.

J: I'll get back to you soon as I can reach her
KM: thank you dear my daughter is so lucky to have you as a best friend.

J: I gotta go bye!

Km: see you soon.

End Call.

Gosh she's messing and it's all my fault Kenzie Hates me.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out the door to look for her.

1 hour

It's been hours I still haven't found her I was sitting on rocks near the beach when I saw a small fire near the shore.

I went up closer seeing kenzie there asleep I grabbed my Jersey or as you guys would say jacket on her to keep her warm I sat down waiting but failed I fell asleep too.

I woke up to a sound of seagulls crocking that woke up Kenzie too.

"Hey kenzie I'm so sorry about the other day it wasn't the right time I shouldn't of dated Alexa in the first place if I didn't know I was gonna lose someone more important"

"I'm important wow nice joke Johnny" she sarcastically says.

"No I'm serious I'm so sorry will you forgive after this we can stay her for awhile and hang out like back then"

"Sure I can't stay mad at you that long" she giggled.

"Let's go"

"K" said once more

During that day we hung out at the beach for about 15 minutes. We got pretty hungry so we walked to town and got some taco bell. It was a while in line but we finally made it out.

It was so much fun hanging out with kenzies.  We went to her house to drop her off and her bike.

I waved good bye and went back to my old house were we were staying for the tour.

I never wanted this stupid store anyway but who can blame.

Supp guys Chapter 3 is up I hope you enjoy this part why don't you guys follow me and Samantha Aka PrincesVillamayor instagram _wattpadstars_ it would be big help you can get dates on when we're uploading chapters or when we're making books in the nearby future.

Thanks
Luvv ya
Denise