Chapter 6- Cheerleader

Johnny Pov.

I was thinking about what song I should sing to her it's tonight so I have to think.

I was think about doing a cover of one of the song I uploaded on YouTube the one I haven't sang in forever.

I looked through my phone and checked my email.

I asked Kenzies Mon if she has any of Mr and Kenzies pictures as kids I also told her to put it in a slide show.

This is gonna be so cool. I always fallen for her.

After I looked through my emails I opened YouTube and looked through my playlist and found a song I mostly chosen Cheerleader since I did have a bit of fun in that video.

After a 15 minutes of practised I totally forgot to invite Kenzie to concert shisshh I texted her and told her to get ready for our "date".

Mackenzie Pov.

I just received a text from Johnny he has a tour stop tonight I am excited.

As I got to my room I ran to my closet I have NO IDEA what to wear but since it's my first time going.

I got the idea of wearing something special for me to get notice by him, I could call it a lucky charm,

It's exactly 6 pm and a hot red convertible showed up in front of the house I knew it was johnny.

I raced down stairs and grabbed my phone. I opened the door to handsome young johnny looking directly and me.

After about a good 4 minutes we stopped drooling over each other (eww).

Johnny's driver Max took us to the concert I was so excited to spend my first I think date with Johnny.

When we arrived I opened the door not seeing a mob of girls shoving and pushing just to talk to Johnny.

It was empty probably because they are most likely to be inside.

During the concert
Johnny's Pov.

After all the song I've done its time to sing my gonna be girl to the stage.

"I want to dedicate this song to a girl I love ever see since I was little we didn't know what live was but we already have it..... To the love of my life Mackenzie Ziegler.... I love you and always will be I don't care if I get I get hate I love you for what you became, your mom made a short slide about us as kids..... Kenzie will you come up to the middle of the crowd... Put the spotlight on my princess"

' when I need motivation
My one solution is my queen
'Cause she' stay strong yeah yeah' etc

"Mackenzie Ziegler will you be my girlfriend"

"Johnny... .I don't know what to say thank you and YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND I LOVE YOU" she says

The crown all a sudden said aww and some of them started even crying.

Hey guys there you have it Chapter 6 updated

Thanks!

Enjoy!

Don't forget to Follow, Vote, Comment, and never lest share please follow me and PrincesVillamayor account on Ig -instagram _wattpadstars_