Chapter 11- Thank You

Kenzie  Pov.

"Thank you Johnny for this great day"

"Anything for my wildflower" he says

"Really wildflower that's real typical you know"

"I know okay bebe I'll see you tomorrow remember school starts tomorrow" he says

"Bye ily"

As I got home I went past my room to see Jacob in maddies Room.

"Jacob wussup what you doing here"

"Maddie and I we're just hanging out she just went downstairs to grab some juice" he says simply

"Mmmmkay whatever you say I'll see you at school"

"Sure see you also my little sister will probably start school there you know since we don't really be in the same school" he says

"Well you can met Maddie at school too... Bye"

As I left I went to my room I went to the bathroom and brushed my hair and brushed my teeth after that I put on my favorite PJ's. Then went to sleep.

I don't wanna go on this stupid tour I'm not leaving this place and leaving Johnny.

But no one will be stopped. I'm not excited ether today was my last day at school and then I'm on tour. 

I got out of bed it was 6:30am and I was so tired.

I got changed into something suitable and got ready u quickly got ready and had breakfast I got to school in time since I thought I was gonna be late.

It's now 8:40 and 1st class just started we had English.

I sat beside Johnny today all through class we we're all sitting on the sift couches and bean bags watching a movie.

  We we're watch the lion king.

Johnny and I we're pretty much cuddling it was so sweet I saw jacob on the left of us but he was alone.

I felt bad for him.

His sister was in a different class from us but johnny and I have her next class theory.

This was gonna be a long day

Hey guys wassup I know I haven't been updating and I am so so sorry I am having a rough time through school with all the extra homework. But I hope you enjoy this Chapter I know it's quite short I couldn't really think if anything anyway I'm so sorry again. 

HAPPY READING!

VOTE!

SHARE!

COMMENT! 

LUV USE!