Chapter 7- He's Mine

Kenzie's Pov.

It's been 3 days since Johnny asked me out I couldn't believe I have me. But funny thing the more I hung out with anybody I feel jealous. 

Today Johnny said he's gonna take me to the Dolphin Show. I was in my room frustrated of what to wear I'm just like should I wear something fancy or something causal. 

My head was about to explode so I asked Maddie to help me.  About another 15 minutes I finally found something to wear.

I also took a quick shower while Maddie was putting my clothes together

Once I was done I did my makeup and just waited for Johnny and his Mom. 

It took about 5 minutes when they finally arrived. I was very relieved that they arrived since I thought they would never arrived.

Johnnys Pov.

It took us forever to get to Kenzie. The reason was that Jacob and Hafsah came to our place and I got loss in track I forgot I was getting ready for a date. 

As we arrived I was very shocked... A good shocked Kenzie  was so beautiful her outfit damn.

"Hey,  babe I'm so so sorry in late Jacob and his Sister came over"

"Don't worry about it there you friends" she said

Thank God! 

"Let's get going"

"Sure!" she said with ab excited expression

Kenzie's Pov.

We arrived the Dolphin show I was so excited I couldn't wait.

Johnny's Mom and left for work but will be back soon as you know Johnny is a celebrity wouldn't go anywhere without a mob of girls chasing him.

There we're many people we nearly lost each other. 

We got our tickets and grabbed some food who knows how long it's gonna be.

We found a spot to sit that you would be able to view the whole Park.

15 mins later

We we're in the middle of the dolphin show and I need to go to the bathroom I couldn't find it in this crowd I asked johnny to take me there.

As we reached it I told Johnny to wait outside. 

But when I came out I see a girl talking to my boyfriend being lovey dovey like hugging him and touching his cheek.

Urghh Jealous is taking over keep it together Kenzie. 

I walked up to them with a mad smile on my face I was going mad.

"Hi,  IM Mackenzie Ziegler, Johnny's GIRLFRIEND and you are"

"Oh.... I didn't know...... " she said

I noticed she was pretending to not know what I was talking about, there I got mad.

"I know you know what I'm talking about don't play coy with me.... "

"Well he did say he was single and is interested in me-"

"That's it! " I cut her off with me punching her in the cheek, "BACK OFF HE IS... MINE"

After that I came to Johnny  and just slapped him in the face, I hated him I thought he loved me.

I called maddie to pick me up she said she'll be here soon also that she will be on the golf cart mom brought.

I waited outside waiting Johnny  in the background. He was getting closer.

I finally saw make and hopped in the cart Maddie got off and ran up to Johnny  all I heard was "Don't go near my sister again how date you cheat on her Urggh... Don't bother coming over or else.

I started to cry while naddie drove off home
That's what you probably get for waiting 7/8 years a cheater.

Hey Guys WASSUPO

I'm so so sorry for not updating much it's just School starts soon and I need a refresh for me to get ready and next week I an going on a trip but till then I will be writing so when I get connection I will update PROMISE

ENJOY! 

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW INSTAGRAM _WATTPADSTARS_

😊😘