Chapter 4- My Boyfriend Or Your BestFriend

Kenzies Pov.

After all that fun things we did I couldn't get my smile off my stupid face. I was in love with him.

Johnny's POV.

Today was so much fun hanging around the beach was awesome.

"Babe where were you last night,  huh" Alexa said

"Why do you need to know"

"You said you would hang out with me till we leave, " She's says with sas

"I was with Mackenzie she needed me"

"Urghh what's more important me or that stupid girl,  Choose Johnny" Says Madly

"Kenzie is way important she's my best friend and I don't need some girlfriend telling me what to do"

"What are you trying to say your breaking up with me for some childhood friend" Alexa said

"Since you said that yes I am breaking up with you why don't you pack your bags I'll call my agent to bring you back to New York"

"Ugrhhh I HATE YOU ORLANDO" she said closing the door in my face that kinda hurt.

Since that's out of the way I have more time spending with kenzie and my little sister.

I hated Alexa anyway I didn't know why I dated her in the first place.

Now more time for Kenzie I want her I want her so bad.

Kenzie Pov.

As i ran to my room i took out the photo i hide from johnny.  I never knew how much i like him since we hung out.

Text: J- johnny K- Kenzie

J: wanna go on a starbucks date

K- sure

J- wear formal

K- sure whatever

J- okay just remember i'll pick you up around 6

K- Sure i need to get ready now

Bye

I ran to the bathroom and took a quick shower and went to my closet i didnt know what to wear i grabbed the quickest thing out

It wasn't the casual but look perfect.

I got ready with all the other things I had to do.

I walked outside my house seeing a red car park I waved at Johnny but unfortunately we're not taking the car since Johnny was getting dropped off.

When he got out of the car.  He was holding two scooters a blue one and a green one.

He gave one to me, the green one.

We we're 15 minutes away from Starbucks but it's gonna take us 5 to get out of the neighborhood since we live in the peaceful spot in LA.

As we arrived at Starbucks I ordered my usual so did Johnny but when I comes to paying I insisted on paying, but Johnny won't let me grab any money from my wallet so he grabbed it and paid, then gave it back.

"You didn't really need to do that"

"Yes I do since I'm a gentleman" he said with a cute blow kiss.

"I love you Orlando"

"I love you Ziegler" he said

Did he really mean that or does he always do that to others. Darn it kenzie don't forget he's with Alexa.

Johnny's pov.

Did she really mean that or is she just pretending.

Dammit forgot to tell her I broke up with Alexa.

But I do love her I hope she really mean it.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this part and please follow _wattpadstars_ on instagram and we might give you a little shout out.

Follow PrincesVillamayor my Partner in trade JK my BFf we're the one that has the account.

And a massive shout out to SweetieHafsah thank you so much for a follow and thanks you for reading this book please DM me a name that you would like so I can put you in this book and tell me who would you like to be a best friend with Johnny or Kenzie.
THATS RIGHT YOUR BEING FEATURED SWEETIEHAFSAH !!!

be sure to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

SHARE!

FOLLOW!

ENJOY!!

THANKS DENISSE (AKA DENNIS)