Chapter 16- Why?

Kenzie  Pov.

Right now I am really shooked I didn't move a single bone in 30 seconds,  thoughts in my head like

Why is he here

Why now

It's been awhile

Nothing worthy

Should I dance with him.

As all those go through my  head with no answer I accidentally said yes.

We'll there goes nothing

As I slowly danced with him it felt like the world went in slow motion and I knew we aren't ment to be he has Alexa and I have idk nobody.

Johnny Pov.

I grabbed her hand knowing she didn't wanna do this, I haven't felt her hand in ages I want her I wanted her back I love her.  I just don't know anymore.

The day that Alexa kissed me was the day I regret I did pull away she mush of saw that part but a part of me doesn't know the full story. She came back to talk things out I was so confused since she knew I was with Mackenzie.

I didn't notice until she turned around looking at something and smirk and then kissed me I going pull away she was strong he grabbed my collar with he fist.

I got out of my thoughts until I noticed Kenzie  letting go of me that I knew the song was over.

"I'm sorry" I says slightly scared of her response

"I'm sorry since I never heard your explanation I'm sorry I left you and I know I should hate you right now but a part of me is telling me to forgive you and telss me you did the right thing. " she says.

"She was strong Kenzie  I was pulling away she had her grip I didn't like it "

"How can I believe you" she says looking at her feet.

"You need to trust me I kicked her out Nd she begged for me and asked for us to be together all I told her was that we we're together nothing more I would never tell her I don't love you since.…I love you and that's all it matter" a tear came down one of my eyes.

"I'm sorry " she says crying "I love you too"

"Will you Mackenzie Ziegler be my Girlfriend Johnny Orlando" I say proudly crying

"Ye-Yes I will I love you " she says

I hugged her finally,  I missed her, her eyes, her hair, her lips, even her smiles and laughter, mostly everything about her is to spiecal.

"Kenzie  " she looked up as I said it "Stop Being Typical Ziegler"

"Well you my friend have yourself a Typical Ziegler " she says smiling like crazy. "Typical Ziegler "

This is the last Chapter but I will have two bonus chapters I know this isn't long but I might have ended it to early so I'm adding bonuses.
Thank you my lovely supporter the love you all happy reading.