Chapter 21

The next day

Liane's POV

My eyes shot open. I woke up early due to a nightmare.

I sat up and saw Lisa peacefully sleeping beside me. She must've stayed here last night.

I pulled my blanket and covered her with it. I then kissed her forehead and slowly got up to get clothes from my closet.

***

I finished taking a shower after a couple of minutes. I felt sleepy again after I dried my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lisa still sleeping. I crawled into bed, laying down beside her.

I wrapped my extra blanket around me and drifted off to sleep a couple of seconds later.

***

"Wake up sweetie." Lisa softly said, tapping my arm.

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning Cam." Lisa said, smiling.

"Good morning Lise." I smiled.

"Why're you wearing new clothes?" She asked.

"I woke up early so I decided to take a shower then I went back to sleep." I said.

Lisa nodded then motioned me to follow her outside.

We got out of bed, walked out of my room and started walking down the stairs.

I saw the little boys playing video games in the living room with Alex and Dani.

"Hey Camie! Play with us!" Joey said, running to me.

"Maybe later." I said.

Joey nodded then walked back to the couch.

*** ((A/N: time skips everywhere mygahd I'm so lazy))

It's time for my second therapy session. Lisa and I stepped out of her car and walked in the building.

Lisa signed my name in the main desk then we walked to Taylor's office.

"Good afternoon ladies." Taylor greeted us.

Lisa greeted her back while I just smiled at her. She made us sit down on the seats we sat down on yesterday.

She asked me first if I was feeling fine and I nodded my head yes. I don't really feel fine today, idk why. I also don't feel comfortable talking to her since she's just a stranger asking me stuff and makes me do stuff.

She started asking me questions about the incident, making me more uncomfortable.

Lisa noticed it as usual. She put her hand on my knee, rubbing her thumb against it like what she did yesterday.

~~~~~

Lisa's POV

Liane's really uncomfortable right now.

I put my hand on her knee, rubbing my thumb against it, doing the same thing I did yesterday.

Tbh I don't think this therapy's helping her, it's just making her anxious and uncomfortable.

If this continues, I'm going to tell mom to sign her out, we're just going to help her recover on our own. I know that we can help her feel better more.

Lost and Foundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें