Protection

Pics above are of Venom and Viper

Pics above are of Venom and Viper. My future two loving men.

Snake was now holding me in his lap with a blanket around me as i tried to describe what happened to me he kept telling me come on baby i need to know; most of it Colton had to tell him as i was drugged they figured by Mikey and alot was blurry to me. I had a few bruised ribs and a bruised face, wrists, arms, and thighs and i had hickeys everywhere but he hadn't got much farther than that and i had fought him hard even though i was out of it. Once Snake had heard everything he thanked Colton and told him the MC was indebted to him now so anytime he needs something to let them know. He turned to me and said, "go to my room ill be back later i need to go hunting". Snake, don't i say, please stay here i need you; Snake lowers his voice and says in my ear Angel you know i can't let this go he needs to be dealt with for what he did no one touches MC property but especially the princess of that MC you know this and also no one touches what is mine. With that said he bent down and kissed my lips softly but hard at the same time he then turned to leave. Colton said he would stay with me and i watched as Snake punched a hole in the wall before him and six other members left to find Mikey so they could probably kill him. I still had my mouth hanging open after what Snake said about me being his and kissing me in front of everyone when Colton said you sure you want to go there with him, nope i told him but he is the club President and he would never force me. I went to Snakes room took some of the pain pills the MC's Dr gave me and layed on the bed to try to get some sleep Colton sat on the end of the bed telling me this will all get sorted out and you can come stay with me if you need to. The look in his eyes somehow looked more than a friendship look as he had said all that. I looked at him shaking my head no telling him i am not running from this plus Snake will kill you if i go with you. Colton then laughed telling me he is not scared of Snake or any of the others, he would protect me no matter what. I gave a little snicker and than fell asleep.

I awoke to a loud voice outside the room and it was Snake talking on his phone to someone. All i heard was Snake saying "that son of a bitch was a sick bastard and he had pics of her all over his room like some f""king shrine or something i want him found and killed now". I couldn't handle this info right now so i went back to sleep waking up in the morning with me curled into Snake his arms around me securely . As soon as i shifted in the bed Snake woke up as well and said, " morning beautiful, get dressed we are going to your house to get your stuff than we are moving it to my house; you are not living where i can't protect you. He knew this would piss me off as he was telling me not asking me so he continued to say and don't give me any lip about it or i will carry your ass out of here.

I had just finished getting dressed when Snake came to me and put his shoulder to my stomach and put me over his shoulder saying i'm just going to carry you anyway that way you can't run, i grunted not in a answer but because of my hurt ribs. Two prospects followed us in the truck to my house they packed my shit into the truck and followed us to Snakes house. They unloaded the truck then we went to the clubhouse. I was still on the bike and Snake knew i was still pissed so he did what he did earlier and threw me over his shoulder and carried me into the clubhouse as we passed all the club members bikes and set me down in front of the bar. Ugh i was so sick of him bossing me around and so i turned, my fist in the air to hit him in the face but being who he is and him knowing me he knew exactly what i was going to do and stopped my fist in his hand and pulled my arm behind my back making my front hit his hard front and he whispered into my ear "oh princess you will pay for that later". He smirked at me and walked off to the room they held church in, the guys all following him smirking at me as they went by. Hmm i think i'm in trouble later!!!