My Bodyguards

Well i needed to go shopping to get something new to wear tonight to the nightclub plus just to get out of the club for a bit. I picked up my purse and cell phone walked down the hall to the clubhouse doors and before i could make it through them i was stopped by a arm pulling me back at the waist. Viper whispered in my ear as his hot breath fanned my neck and where do you think your going princess, did you forget about us already he asked. I groaned and said, " wow how could i do that, ok lets go macho hotties i need to shop". Now it was their turn to groan, oh well not my problem i laughed. As soon as we got back to the clubhouse that afternoon i went to Snake and told him i do not need all five of them tonight for the club i was going to. I can look after myself i don't need babysitters i yelled at him which i really shouldn't have because one he is the President of the club and plus it made the guys come in. Snake looked at me red in the face and said oh but princess you will do as you are told otherwise i will handcuff you to your bed and not in the way you like until this is over. Grrrrr i knew i was done for then, i would have five guards, I looked between them all and said why do i have these guys on my ass i thought you would need them to help with the problem at hand for the club. Snake looked at me and said you are part of the problem at hand and we know you won't do as your told, these guys are going to make sure you do and i noticed all of them smirking. I then turned around with a huff in my voice and said, " whatever".

I need dinner and than some tequila i decide if i was going to make it through this night. They had followed me everywhere when we were out earlier, i at one point thought they were going to try to come in the dressing room with me when i tried clothes on ugh i hate this. I did get them back though, i needed the Victoria Secrets store, the look on their faces was priceless. I got the last laugh I had thought anyway that was until i went to far ahead of them not paying attention and i felt both of them beside me each with a arm around my waist and saying closely in my ear slow down Angel ( my club name) or we will to tie you to us. While we were in the mall someone had left a note under my windshield wiper I really did not want to be around when they told Snake about the message. The guys had grabbed it and i don't know what it says and i really don't care, i just know they were not pleased.

I am now trying to get dinner in me and all i can hear is Snake yelling Angel get in your room now. I yelled back to him a terse no and said what am i five for f""k sakes, Viper and Venom came to the table and Viper threw me over his shoulder as i am yelling, kicking, and screaming all the way to my room as i look at his cute ass upside down of course. He than threw me down on the bed and before i could even move he had me handcuffed to it and said stay. Wow now im a dog too is all i could muster to say, Viper stalked to the bed lifted my chin and kissed me hard. When he pulled away he said we have a situation pertaining to that note you received we have to take care of, we don't need you running all over the place why we do this. Venom than came into the room did the same thing lifting my chin and kissing me hard he than said behave please. They both turned and left the room locking the door on the outside as they left and i layed watching their cute asses leave and wondering what in the hell just happened. I layed on the bed thinking of ways to kill them for leaving me handcuffed to the bed for so long when i heard bikes pull into the lot, thank god they are back my arms are stiff now.

I hear voices than boots in the hall all of a sudden i hear a key in the lock and the door opens in walks Viper and Venom. Viper unlocks the handcuffs and i dive off the bed ready to run out of the room but he knows what i was going to do and catches me around the waist midair making me give a "umph" sound from my throat and i struggle in his arms as he tells me to calm down. "Ya right you lay there for hours chained to a bed and be calm", i said. I like cuffs but not when i don't get any fun out of it. Just get out of my room and tell Snake i need to talk to him now.

I have decided i want to move out get an apartment on my own, i am telling Snake; i need my own space and i need to be normal. Snake just looked at me and started to laugh which i did not think was funny. Just what in the hell do you think is so funny i ask, you mamita he says, if you think anyone of us guys is going to watch you walk out that door and be on your own unprotected you are crazy. I can do what i want i say and he laughs again, he than gets right close to my face and says try it i will drag you back kicking and screaming if i have to and so will Viper and Venom. You have not been normal since you came here and you know that, you are the club princess you are only safe here. If you went on your own our rivals would be on you in a second, look what is happening right now as it is with these notes left for you. It is not safe and we will lock you down in your room if we have to, do you understand me Angel.

I didn't say anything as he left my room and i heard the door lock on the outside. F""k i thought here we go and i started counting down from ten, nine, and at one just on que i heard the door unlock and both Viper and Venom rushed into the room close the door and yelled at the same time are you f""king nuts. Needless to say they were angry but i just sat there heard them out than said i'm leaving as soon as i get rid of the new threat. They both told me at the same time, again you would swear they were twins not just brothers one older than the other, no you are not going anywhere and if you do we will drag you back you are ours and we will lock you down if we have to. That means you go nowhere without us and the rest of the time were are not here you are handcuffed to the bed in this room. Well that did it, i said, "f""k you", they said gladly and than i let the shit fly anything i could get my hands on in my room went at their heads.