ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A WOLF

Hey! Thanks for checking this out! PLEASE VOTE COMMENT and FAN if you like it :D Thanks!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A WOLF CHAPTER 1

The breeze is soothing. I sit near the verandah with Joon, my best friend since we're toddler. Her real name is not Joon, but Joseva O'Neill. She prefers Joon because she is one Korean addict. Anyway, her room is our base camp and we shout laugh and cry there. She got a silky long black hair with a perfect nose and outstanding ears. I always make fun of her ears though. Unlike her, my hair is a bit wavy but black and people said my eyes are big. My name is Spencer, Spencer Ford. We live in a small town called New Campbell and my dad opens the only workshop here. Everybody likes him because he always tells people the truth and never cheated on the price.

"Spence, have you heard about the latest news?" She asked me while playing her nails.

I look at her, "What news?"

She looks at me with an innocent sight, "There's a new family moved in to town. The Alleys. They got two sons and one little daughter. And the first son is hawt!" She chuckled. I won't doubt when she says hot. Hot for me is hot for her too.

"Yeah. How can I miss it if they move directly beside my house where Mrs. Miller used to live?"

"What? You are lucky! Then you can make a move easily!" She jumps of her seat and laughs.

"I'm tired with making my first move on boys. Maybe I should have an arranged marriage." I said with a neglecting tone.

Joon smack my hand, "Are you crazy? It would be better if we can get married to the one we love! The struggle makes the love priceless."

I stroke my hand that she smacked, "Well, I'm pretty tired with struggling and I guess it would be nice to know that you got someone there and you don't have to seek for them." I look at her clock, "Shit! I need to be back at 5 and now it's 4.50." I grab my back pack and run downstairs.

"Bye Mrs. O'Neill." I shouted when I pass the kitchen. She shouted yeah. I open the door.

"Want to ride my bike?" Joon offered me her extra-light titanium bike. It must be like heaven to ride it, but Scott will particularly take it and ride it all around the town. Yeah, Scott is my 3 years older brother, and a possessive playboy.

"I'd love too. But I don't want to give Scott a new toy if you know what I mean." I wink at her. She chuckles.

"How about if I take you home with it? I could ride it back home." Aww, she's always so nice to me.

I hug her, "That's so sweet Joon but I think I'm going to run through the shortcut in the forest before the sky's dark." I wave good bye to her before she could scold me about the danger going through the forest and blah blah blah.

I run through the forest and ran out of breath. I stop running and start to walk. Although there's breeze, but I still sweat a lot. I wipe my sweat in my forehead and touch my eyebrows where the scratch left a mark parting my left eyebrow into two in one diagonal line. It only parted my eyebrow and there's no mark besides the scratch in my eyebrow.

Ah! This scratch... I wish I really knew what cause it.

*FLASHBACK*

"Spence, I think I'll ask my mom to drive you home! Don't pretend you are brave! What if there's a lion or things? We are only 6 years old!" Joon shouted while holding her bunny.

I tie my shoe laces and stands up ready to go home through the forest, "It's okay. The sun's still here. I'm off Joon. See you tomorrow at school!" I waved my hand to her and began to enter the forest. The wind blows my thigh. I only wear a short denim shorts and my favorite white t-shirt with the red and yellow flower. Joon and I are so much different. She's the kind of 'Princess' and I'm the kind of adventurer.