ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A WOLF Pt. 6

HELLO PEOPLE! thanks for the feedbacks! i really appreciate it ! so much :]

here is the sixth chapter. sorry if the uploads are taking too long. i'm busyh with my health, stamina and also school. anyway, i'm trying the best for this.

this chapter dedicated for Justin Bieber and Colbie Caillat also Katy Perry for their amazingly soothing and peaceful songs. i love you all! especially justin bieber :]

here it is..

enjoy, feedback!

by the way, i post a pic of the view int he peak with em together beside this story. check it out!i made it myself during my english class.hahah!

feedback for that one too kay?

love, ikanotikan.

ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A WOLF CHAPTER 6

RECAP

The stairs squeak lightly as I step on it. I head to the kitchen and open the refrigerator door. Maybe I should make sandwiches. I take tuna filling, smoked beef, mayonnaise and some bread. I close the refrigerator and jumps off when I see the figure in front of me. The mayonnaise can fall down from my grip and the figure catch it.

"Told you I'll meet you."

Sean's POV

Creak. I can hear the door opened and closed gently. With a hair curled up from sleeping, I stretched my arms. The big guy is fully awake. Spence wasn't here. Maybe she's going to the toilet. I walk to the light switch and turn the light on. There on the wall, hung a board full of her pictures.

An ear-to-ear smile sticks to my face as I see Spencer's picture, when she was a baby, first time going to school. And there she was, standing with a trophy in her hands. Beside it, there's a picture of her with Joon and Scott playing in the backyard.

I stroke the picture when suddenly I sniff a scent coming from downstairs. A werewolf is in the house! Is it Dad? I sniff again; it's not from my pack. AMON!

Spencer's POV

"A...Amon." I said in a shock. He hands me the thing he caught. I put everything on the kitchen table, "What are you doing here?"

He chuckles and looks at me while I'm making the sandwich, "I haven't finish talking today."

With a scoop of tuna, I scatter them on the bread, "Fine, go on then leave."

He strokes my hair but I pull my head away, "You see, you are the main reason I can't get Sean as one of my strong attacker. Specter needs him but you just showed up and made his decision. In a short word, you are an OBSTACLE."

My heart pounds faster than an express train and sweat burst out from my entire body. Words choke in my throat. My hands are shaky and the tuna just scattered all around the table. My feet start to begin limping and I hold on to the counter not to fall down.

"She's not an obstacle, Amon." Sean said in his pissed growl and clench jaw, "She's the reason of my power, strength and existence.

The day I lost her is the day when I stop being a werewolf." He moves in a whoosh and pushes Amon to the wall with his hand choking Amon's neck. Amon is a half feet from the ground. He keeps his pride on with a belittling smile.

"Listen to me, I could tear your heads off and slice every part of you for what you had done to her in the school. I'll let you go if you let me go." Sean's body starts to shake and his face is red from anger.

I can see a fear suppressed in Amon's eyes, "Don't be so convinced that you can tear my heads off. The time you pluck one of my furs will be the time I pluck your eyes. I also had the early maturity phase. I got it when I was 7 years old! No way you can beat me. I am so much stronger than you."