ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A WOLF Pt. 2

Comments please and votes too :)

ARRANGED MARRIAGE WITH A WOLF CHAPTER 2

RECAP

Is this a dream? It's the same wolf as ten years ago. I lift my hands and shakily put it on his head between his two ears and stroke his fur. He closes his eyes and started to enjoy it. I keep on stroking it until suddenly I realize the sky is getting darker, "Shit! I gotta go home." I step back ward without moving my sight from the gallant wolf in front of me. Until around ten steps away, I turn my back and ran as fast as I can.

Finally, I arrive at my house's porch step. My house made of woods. With a light blue wall and a navy blue roof and white margin. I open my white wooden door. The yellow lights shine from the hanging lamp just when I realize someone was here. The boy with tanned skin, golden eyes, and dark brown hair sit there in my living room and stare at me, " Hi, Spencer."

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

There sits a boy that always wandering in my mind. He sits in the same place when I saw him ten years ago. Not much different from that time, his body got bigger, his skin tanner and his muscles are big. In the shorter word, HE'S SO DAMN HOT! His golden eyes seem like looking through my mind. He smiles and I know that he is one of the Alley's sons.

"Hi. Um... Why do you know my name?" I asked him with an interrogative sentence after I was convinced that I had never talked to him after he moved next to my house.

"Of course I know." I can see Mr. Alley and my parents freeze, "You will be my..." his dad cuts him off by smacking his hand.

"Take is slowly, son."

My dad takes over, "Well, Spencer. Please sit down first. We have something to talk to you."

The boy smiles at me and pat the seat beside him asking indirectly to me to sits there. Cause there are no more seats as my parents take the loveseat, Mr. Alley take the single and there's only one loveseat only. So I put my ass on rest beside him. He grins then I look at my Dad.

"Well, I certainly hope that you can introduce this two men sitting in our living room."

My mom point at Mr. Alley, "This is Paul Alley" I shake his hand and say hi, "and the boy beside you is

Sean Alley his oldest son. They live next to us." I stare at him for a second and shake his hand while he smiles. I shake his right hand and there's a scratch on it! The same scratch I saw on the wolf's front right leg! I freeze. Spencer, maybe it is just a coincidence.

My dad getting some serious face and expression, "Spence, to tell you the truth, in the past ten years we are hiding something from you. And I'm going to explain this slowly and don't accept any interruptions." I nodded hopelessly, "When you were six and ran home from Joseva's house, a hobo stopped you and he tried to harm you and Sean saved you. And since then, Paul and I arranged a marriage for you too."

Ha! My memories are not illusion! It's happening! I sigh and answer calmly, "Okay."

Dad looks at me with a serious and wondering looks, "Seriously? Are you fine with it? I mean, he is handsome and cute but..." I can hear Sean chuckle.

I quickly cut him off, "Hold on Dad, it's not that I accept this one side decision cause I'm interested with his looks" LYING "It's because I owe him a life and I think the best way to pay it to him is by giving the rest of my life to him." I try to hide the fact that I was there during the meeting and pretend to be so wise. I am wise actually. Muahahaha. Stop. Back to the business.