Chapter one

So this story begins with my first day of school. (I am changing everyone's names due to privacy) You see, at my school the first week is get everything you need for class and introduction week. The second week however is camp. We are going to start there. As everyone got to school that week and got with their small groups, the teachers did their head counts for each grade ranging from 7th-12th grade.

"All right! Load up onto the bus everybody!" yelled a teacher. Everyone scrambled for a seat. My seat was right next to my best friend Rinny as I called her. Rinny was a short, spunky, blonde girl who had close to a skrillix hair cut.

" Alice! Its been ages!!" exclaimed Rinny. My name is actually Clover but my bestest friends call me Alice because I've always wanted that name.

"You remembered my nickname." I said, "How sweet!"

"Well of course! I mean we aren't best friends for nothing!" she answered.

"Rinny? Alice? Is that you?" called out a familiar voice.

"Nat?" we both said turning around. Nat was a taller girl who had brown hair and had a attitude that seems as cold as ice but is actually one of the nicest person I know. (I feel like I'm lying to you.) She reached over the seat and gave us a slight punch on the shoulder.

"How are ya?" asked Nat.

"Quiet fine." I replied.

"Awesome." replied Rinny. After our heart warming reunion, the bus started and we were read the rules.

" Do not stand. Do not eat or drink. Blah blah blah and the whole ball of wax." As the bus ride continued, Rinny, Nat, and I had a casual banter. Soon we got onto the topic of...boys. No surprise for us girls.

" So Rinny, do you like anyone?" I asked.

"No, I do not." she replied.

"How about you, Nat?"

"Nope. Nobody." she answered.

"Do you Clover?" they both asked using my real name. This of course surprised me because I did in fact like somebody. But I just couldn't admit it.

"Of course not." I lied right through my teeth.

"Go figure." they replied as we turned onto the camp grounds.