Chapter seven

After an hour we finally returned to the school. As I was leaving Chad smiled and yelled,

"Don't forget about our date, Clover!" I smiled and waved.

"I wont!" My best friends ran up to my and squealed.

"We heard Chad finally asked you out!!!!" I blushed and nodded. "When is it?"
"Later this afternoon" I replied quietly.
"We are coming over to help you get ready! Let's go!" Rinny ordered. Once we arrived at my house, Rinny, Nat, and I ran up to my room to prepare. I told them that it shouldn't be too dressy so no heavy makeup or elegant dresses. We ended with a short floral dress with no selves that ended right before my knees. Soon Chad arrived at my house.
"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.
"I decided to pick you up here. I got the address from Torri." he said smiling sweetly as I grabbed my bag and hooked arms with him.
"We'll tell your family you left, Kay?" My friends yelled at me. I smiled and nodded climbing into Chad's mother's car.
After ten minutes of driving, we finally arrived at the cinema.
"You kids have fun and call me when your done!" his mom called out driving away. Chad bought tickets and snacks and led me into the theatre sitting us in the back.
"I hope you like the movie." he said nervously wrapping his arm around me. " I heard you like horror films so this one I thought was best." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks for thinking about me." the film started and the chatter in the theatre hushed as the characters bled onto the screen. Soon brutal scenes occurred and Chad became really scared.
"If you get scared," he tremoured, "I'll protect you." I giggled and hugged him.
" Thanks for the offer."
When the movie was almost over, he leaned in and kissed me distracting me from the final scenes of the movie.
"I'll have to come back and finish the movie." I thought as his lips were pressed against mine. "Wow my skin feels like it's burning up." I felt moving my hands by his and my face. Finally he stopped and smiled, "How about that, I don't feel scare anymore." as the lights began to turn on. He grabbed my hand and brought me out of the cinema, "Let's get something quick to eat while I call my mom. How about ice cream?" He asked dragging me the nearest ice cream shop and ordered two vanillas. After that Chad's mom picked us up and took me home. He gave me one last goodbye kiss and left.