Chapter three

The rest of the week went on well except for one thing. Torri and I, who were placed on separate teams, are extremely competitive. In each event that we were placed against each other that sweet side we saw in each other the day before disappeared and out came an all new kick-ass side.

"You sure you wanna do this Clover?" asked Torri.

"Hell ya I do!" I said in an irritated voice. We were in the middle of a arm wrestling match. Neither of us wanted to lose but he was giving me an opportunity to back out. We began the match. For about five minutes it was an evenly done match but soon after that my arm began to give out.

"I will not give up and I certainty will not lose!" I declared. He smiled and in a flash managed to beat me.

"You know the deal." he said. Before we started the match, we made a deal that the winner can order the loser around for the rest of the week except during events.

"Ugh, you win. Do you have any requests as of right now?" I asked. He smiled deviously but shook his head. I got slightly worried about what he was thinking but ignored that feeling. Worst. Idea. Ever. His beginning orders were just to pretty much wait on his every order which wasn't so bad. The worst thing was is that his last order was to go to the beach with him and swim. It doesn't sound bad to regular people but I was deathly afraid of it because once when I was younger I almost drowned and was worried it would happen again. But, because of the deal I had to do it. I changed into the swimsuit and met him outside.

"Let's get this over with." I said. He smirked and dragged me into the water. When we got to the ocean line, I pulled away from his grip and stared out onto the ocean. I slowly walked into the water and shivered. I had my eyes closed as I entered the water when suddenly I felt myself fall under the waves.

"Ah! What the hell?!" I yelled. Torri had me in his arms and was smiling at me.

"How'd you like that?" he asked in a happy tone beaming with joy. I smirked and splashed him with water.

"Take that!" I said splashing as much water as I could at him. He stepped back a bit and looked surprised then he retaliated and splashed me back.

"Hey!! Not fair! You're used to this." I said covering my face to block the water. Soon we realized that no one was with us in the water anymore.

"Uhhhh. Where did everybody go?" I asked worriedly. He turned and looked at me and then looked toward the dining area. We realized that it was time for dinner. We scrambled out of the water and ran to our cabins and pulled on some clothes and then sprinted to the dining room. We quickly grabbed dinner and sat at a table as if we weren't late and speedily ate our food so we wouldn't be late to chapel. We returned to our usual group of friends and later met up again to look at the moon after everyone went to bed. And so, day two concluded peacefully with much more to come.