Conflicting Emotions

October 6th.

A/N:I'm adding months now,check the previous chapters if you wanna see them.

Pen's Pov

"Match has been texting me all night.All these...'Get Well Soon' texts.They're nice."Eraser said.

"Aw,that's so cute!"Leafy cooed.

"Yeah.I think it's obvious that she likes me."Eraser said.

We were at our fourth period.I was trying to concentrate on my math work the class was assigned.But I was distracted by Eraser and Leafy's gossiping.

"Do you like her?"Leafy asked.

"I dunno,maybe."Eraser shrugged.

"He definitely likes Match."I said,getting into the conversation.

Eraser glared at me.I think it's pretty clear that he's playing that "I'm not that easy to fall in love" game,if that was a name.I think I remember that Eraser had some sort of crush on Leafy back then in the 4th I think he got over it in the following years.

"Just admit it,E'.You like her!"I said.

"I said maybe,boy."Eraser crossed his arms.I can tell he was starting to blush a little.

"Haha!It's true!"Leafy laughed."You like her!You like her!"

"Ugh,fine!It's true."Eraser looked away."I like Match."

"Haha!See!"I pushed Eraser playfully.

"Ohoho.But don't think I'm gonna set you free,Pen..."Eraser said all cocky.

"W-what?"

"Remember,I've been talking to Match for a while, yesterday..."Eraser said,pulling out his phone.

He went to his conversation with Match.Eraser pointed to his phone.

"Read."Eraser said,handing the phone to me.And so I did.

BurningHottie:So I was biking with Pencil and the other girls after school,and we saw your friend.

Manly-And-Pink:Doesn't he walk there everyday?

BurningHottie:Yeah.But I got the idea to let them talk alone.And so they did.Telling by how they act,I think Pen might have a thing for her.😆😆😆😆

Manly-And-Pink:Haha,I've seen the signs.He's been staring at her a lot lately.

I blushed a little,I have been looking at Pencil for long periods of time.Even before I started talking to her.I was suprised Eraser noticed,maybe my other friends did too.

I kept reading.

BurningHottie:I actually texted Pence-Pence about this.She keeps saying she doesn't like him,but she's still in the Friend-Zone Stage.She'll,like,get over it soon.

Manly-And-Pink:I guess thats what a lot of potential couples have to go through,then.

but Eraser took it from my hand.

"Haha!See,you like Pencil!"Eraser teased.

I looked away,blushing.

"I told you,Pen!You were gonna find a girlfriend soon!"Leafy exclaimed.

"Well,it's not like she's my girlfriend,Leafy,so don't get too cocky."I said squinting at her.

"So is it true,Pen?"Eraser asked.

I went back to my assignment,trying my best to avoid the question.

"C'mon Pen!Just tell us!Eraser told you that he likes Match!"Leafy said,trying to make me more comfortable.