Someone Else

A/N:Here's a short chapter for you guys.I'm sure you'll like this one.

October 18,

Before School...

Pencil's Pov

"So like,what's so special about this Marker."Icy asked me,trying to pedal her bike and talk to me at the same time.

"Isn't it OBVIOUS?!He's beautiful,he's goregeous,he has an awesome personality,he's in a catchy band and he supports LGBT,he's an artist and he's probably gonna marry me soon and blablablablabla...."I continued rambling on and on and on and on.

"He sounds weird."Icy said.

"HAVEN'T YOU LOOKED AT HIM?!HE'S LIKE THE BEST PERSON EVER!!!!"

"I never saw him.Ever."Icy said.

I quickly stopped my bike and got out my phone.I showed Icy a picture of Marker beautifully posing for a picture to show how awesome he is.

"Woah."Icy said.

"Yeah,I know right."I said,putting my phone back into my pocket."He also has a friend who's name is Highlighter who is pretty hot too,but I guarantee you,Marker looks much better."I said.

I almost started another rambling session about Marker,but Match interupted me.

"Yeah,Pencil!!We know you love Marker,WE GET IT!!"Match yelled.She obviously looked angry.

I blushed and rode my bike in silence.

Match's Pov
(oh wow we goin to different people's minds boiiii)

Bubble leaned closer to me,"Match?What was that  about?"She said,whispering.She didn't want Pencil to hear us.

I looked away angry.I don't get mad at Pencil a lot,and I choose not to,because she's like,my best friggin' friend.But honestly,it gets super annoying when I have to listen to Pencil endlessly talk about this stupid Marker guy.Sure,he's pretty fuckin' hot,if you ask me.But Eraser's hot,too.But you don't see me being like,OMG ERASER IS THE BEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET IN MY FUCKIN' LIFE,HE'S GONNA END WORLD HUNGER,HE'S THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND EVERYONE ELSE IS A FUCKIN' ROACH COMPARED TO HIM OMG OMG OMG FUCK ME ERASER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

No.I don't.

Pencil's Pov,
a few hours later...

I was about to start walking to my second period.We weren't going to do much,our class already finished Mr.MePhone's work for the week which wasn't easy.It was nice to have a break.

As I walked to class,I went passed the bathrooms.I heard two familiar voices coming out of the boy's bathroom.I tried to walk away and get to class on time,but my curiosity got the best of me,causing me to hang around the bathroom,hiding in case someone got out of the bathroom.

I listened closely to the conversation that was going on.

"I don't understand...you have the chance to become popular,you have the chance for you're entire life to turn around.But you turn her down...and why?"I heard one guy say.

"Because Lipstick is a bitch!!"I heard another guy yell.

"So what if she's a bitch,your life could be so much better if you just gone out with her.Your band could flourish greatly if you just accepted."The guy argued.

"I...I just couldn't do it,man.It's not right..."

"Don't you care about your band Marker?!"

Marker?Marker and Highlighter is arguing in the bathroom?!I listened even closer because I was even more interested.

"High,it's not just my band...it's ours."Marker said calmly.

"W-well...If it is our band.I would accept Lipstick's offer gladly!!" Highlighter yelled.

There was silence for a while.

"Marker...Mark?L-look...I-I'm sorry.Are you okay?"Highlighter said a little worried.

"Mark...if you just went out with Lipstick...the most richest girl in the whole damn school...she could endorse our band.We could be popular.But now we are the most looked down people in the whole entire school,and just because you couldn't go out with her..."

"Look...High..."Marker began,but was interrupted.

"Mark...let me ask you something..."Highlighter said.

"What?"Mark asked.

"So many girls want to go out with you...So many...but you decline them all...I don't understand....Why?"Highlighter asked.

"BECAUSE I LOVE SOMEONE ELSE!!!!"Marker yelled loudly.

"M-Mark?"Highlighter asked.

"Don't you care about how I feel,High?!I don't want to go out with that bitch,Lipstick,I don't care if my band could be so much more,I don't love her!!"

Mark bursted out the bathroom quickly,luckily,he didn't see me.Highlighter bolted after him.

He loves someone else?

...

Oh my god.

OH MY GOD!!!

He loves me.

H E L O V E S M E!!!!!!!!!

Ending it here guys😉😉😉