Right Around the Corner.

October 19th
Pencil's Pov

Right now as we speak,I am riding bike with my friends.They all now know about the Marker incident,and most importantly,they all know about my crush for Pen.Ruby and Bubble acted accordingly and fangirled like little children,Icy was a bit skeptical about my crush,and Match acted normally,because she already knew.

"Oh my stars!"Ruby squealed out loud "I knew for SURE that you guys are gonna be a thing."

"Well,we are not a thing,I just like him,no big deal."I said shrugging.

"Oh,so you just like him,huh?"Match said to me,"Just yesterday,you were jumping on your bed yelling out loud how much you ABSOLUTELY ADORE him."

The other girls just OOOOOOHHHHH'd at me,if that is a thing.

"Fine,I did do that,don't kill me."I said,a bit embarrassed "But I've been thinking,my continuous ranting and swooning over Mark really was a bit...annoying."

"Yeah.It was."Icy said out loud.

I squinted at her and continued."If I do the same thing over Pen,then I'd make almost everyone around me uncomfortable.I knew how some of you acted when I was in a CONTINUOUS RANTING session about Marker.If I,like,did that about Pen,then it's like I'm repeating my same mistakes.I'm just gonna,you know,just act normal."

"Well,I'm glad you learned your lesson,Poincl."Bubble said,Ruby nodded in agreement.

After biking for a while,I could hear the familiar sound of footsteps coming from behind me.I looked behind myself to see Pen looking right back at me.

I turn my bike around and greeted Pen.My friends saw me and giggled when I did that.I didn't care that they did that,I started talking to Pen.

"How did things go with your mom?"I ask Pen "You know,after all those missed calls and stuff..."

"I had to clean the kitchen for it."Pen answered.

"Damn,how dirty was it?"I ask.

"I had to wash the stove and the dishes,not that much."Pen said shrugging.

"My entire back would be broken If I had to do all that."I remarked.

"It wasn't that much,though."Pen said.

"Anyway,did your mom find out that you were at my house?"I asked Pen.

"No,of course not.You wouldn't know how my mom would react if she did."

I chuckled,"How would she react?"

"Well,how would your parents react if they knew I was hanging at your house?"Pen asked.

I pause for a moment,"Eh,they'd ground me on the spot."

"My mom wouldn't really ground me,but she'd give me all these lectures on how to treat girls right."

"I dunno,maybe she's giving you lectures for a reason."I said.

Pen shrugged,"Maybe."

We stood there in silence for a while.

"Anywayyyy,how are you doing?Are you over Marker yet?"Pen asked.

"Eh,I guess I am..."

"Well,you don't entirely hate him or anything,right?"Pen asked.

"Duh,of course not!"I Just because he's in a relationship doesn't mean we can't be friends!"

"Besides,I'm thinking of investing my time on someone else."I said,attempting to hint at him.