"Great Friends"

October 16th
Pencil's Pov,

We were at Bubble's humble little house,unlike Ruby's,she didn't have a lot of stuff from her favorite shows and whatever.She had a cute little blue room that was a bit small,but enough for at least a few people to fit in.

Ruby always looked a little cramped in Bubble's room, maybe because she wasn't used to small places.After all,her parents are rich enough to have 36 children and feed them all and provide a house with big rooms for them.

(A/N:I'm sorry,but Ruby's dad seriously needs to get a condom.And I'm sure he has have enough money to get one.Damn,fucking 36 children,AND THEY'RE ALL GIRLS.What?!?!?!?!?!?!)

We were in her room.Bubble was on her bed,Match was on a chair,and Ruby,Book and I were on the floor.We were talking about halloween and our costumes.

Match was going to be some sort of erotic superhero (and so is Eraser)

I told everyone that I was a Candy Corn Witch.I even told them the incident that happened with Pen when he saw my costume.Everyone acted like they always do.

"I don't celebrate halloween."Book said"My parents said that dressing up encourages gangs and murderers. Also,getting candy can cause bad nutrition."

"Like,wow,your parents are so boring."Match complained."Your parents need to let you be a kid."

Book shrugged."They're just looking after me,I don't blame them."

We continued to talk about Halloween.Bubble joined into the conversation.

"I don't really know what my costume should be."Bubble said.Bouncing on her bed.

"Well,I know what MY costume is gonna be!"Ruby said,standing up from the floor confidently.

"What's it gonna be Ruby?"Book asked.

"I'm gonna be Ruby for halloween!"Ruby said proudly.

There was a silence for a while,"You're gonna be yourself for halloween?" Match said as if she thought Ruby was crazy.

"What?No!I'm gonna be Ruby from Steven Universe,silly!"

"Oh..."Match said.

"But do you guys know about all these couple's costumes people are doing?"Ruby asked.

"I heard of them before."I said.

"Well,I kinda want to have a couple costume where the other person could be Sapphire!"Ruby said

Match and I awed at Ruby.

"Awwww,Ruby!You want to have a girlfriend???"I teased Ruby.

Ruby blushed and sputtered "W-What?No!I just want someone to cosplay with!"

Match giggled "Everyone knows that Ruby and Sapphire is in LOVE,you want a girlfriend!"

"No I don't!!"Ruby blushed even more.

"C'mon goiys,stop teasing Ruby..."Bubble said quietly.

"Just admit it,Ruby,you're SO tired of being a "Ruby" without a "Sapphire" And you want one sooooo badly!" Match kept on teasing,ignoring Bubble's request.

We kept on teasing and making fun of Ruby until,

"Fine!"Ruby yelled.

"It's...true..."

"It is?!"Match and I both exclaimed.

"I...

...