Girl Meets World = Cancelled(Author's Note)

Hi everyone!

I just read Disney has officially cancelled Girl Meets World... I don't even know what to say. It was by far their most popular series and there are only three seasons yet. I honestly don't even want to say anything about it, because I'm really sad about the bad news and I'm also quite pissed off at Disney because of it!

First, it was completely out of nowhere. There had been some speculations, but no one took them all that serious. This doesn't mean the series is gone for good, as Netflix or Freeform might carry on with it. But still, I think Disney shouldn't have done it. Not only because they're - I'm sorry for my language - completely screwing us over, but also because it's their most popular show and earned the company a lot of money.

Also, there's the Lucaya vs. Rucas war. In the end, none of it has mattered, because there won't be many episodes left before the series is done. And okay, Riley and Lucas have become a couple and Maya and Josh have their ''someday'', but honestly, I haven't noticed a lot of Rucas or Joshaya in the previous episodes, so the ships might as well have not existed.

Anyway, I hope that Girl Meets World can still carry on, even if it won't be with Disney. I'm sorry for my kind of angry post, but I had to say something about it. What did you think about the cancellation?

What does the cancellation of GMW mean for this story? Well, absolutely nothing. I'm upset the show is coming to an end, but I will continue with Girl Meets Wedding Bells.

Even though this was really, really bad news, I hope all of you still have a lovely day :) And don't give up hope yet, because like Joshaya said: We're in it for the long game!

Love,