ch. 1

Chris POV
Nerves. One of the many emotions that I have felt over the past week leading up to this day. Today is day one of filming for Home and Away and I don't know anyone that is going to be there, which is just adding to my nerves. As soon as I walk through the doors of the studio my nerves seemed to slowly fade away and I'm already taking in and appreciating the amazing atmosphere, I can tell that I'm going to love it here. Almost straight away I hear the AD calling out to someone. "Fonzie, we need you over here for this scene." Woah, they know him by name, he must be pretty hardcore and must know everyone, he seems like he's really professional. As soon as this Fonzie guy is called, a very tall guy with brown hair, brown eyes and the best eyebrows in the world walks past me, that must be him, that must be Fonzie. Being the shy and reserved person I am, I didn't rush into getting to know anyone, but after a few scenes had been filmed a group of us stuck together for the rest of the day. I hadn't realised that Fonzie was also apart of this group until he came up to me and introduced himself. "Hi my names Fonzie. What's yours?" He said with a big smile. "Nice to meet to Fonzie. I'm Chris." After we had both introduced ourselves and gotten to know each other a little but we spoke for a very long time about editing and film making, as it happened to be one of the many things that the two of us had in common. I'm so glad that I met someone like Fonzie today and can't wait to hang out with him again soon.

• Nadia.