ch. 4

Fonzie's POV
I was getting ready to have Chris come over for a sleepover, when we have sleepovers it is honestly some of the best of times because of how close we are as friends, we both love each other's company and feed off the good vibes that we both bring to every situation. I plug in my speakers and start playing some Pantera music, as both Chris and the Fonzie Fam know, I love this band. My thoughts are interrupted by a knock on my door which I can only assume is Chris.
"Hey man" I say greeting him with a smile plastered all over his face and going in for a hug.
"You ready for a good night?" He asks while putting his hand on my shoulder. Seeing him here just instantly put me in such a good mood I don't know how he does it but this is a consistent thing that happens anytime we see each other. Anytime he smiles at me I get a happy explosion of butterflies erupting in my stomach, but not in the romanticised way.
We start off the night just goofing around and planning some ideas for future Chrizie videos. We go on snapchat and interact with everyone, seeing the Fonzie fam's reactions to us replying to them. I find it beautiful that Chris gets the same enjoyment out of this that I get. He loves them like I love them and I feel that is magical and a quality that is rare to find in a friend but I was so blessed to find it in someone like Chris.
As the night grew closer to a close we both lay down in my bed to watch some of my favourite Youtubers videos, Like Cameron Dallas, Joe Sugg and the guy Chris and I have decided we want to have in our cute little friendship group, Ritchie Ollie. As we lay in bed Chris is the big spoon and we lay cuddled with our legs closely intertwined. Not in an overly romantic way but in a way to reassure each other that we are both here and we deeply care about one another.
"I'm so lucky to have you in my life Chris" I say feeling a little emotional.
"I'm the lucky one here Fonzie, you're the best friend I could ever ask for." He replies staring me straight in my eyes. I start to tear up because I think of all the amazing things that have happened in this year and how truly lucky I am to have such a bond with someone like this.
"Promise me you'll never leave me" I say starting to feel myself drift into sleep.
"I promise," He replied smiling at me, with that I fall into a blissful state of sleep.

• Jen.