ch. 8

- Fonzie's pov
I see from the corner of my eye that Chris has fallen asleep on me again, he was coincidentally sitting/slouching in the right position for me to pick him up so I did.
- Chris's pov
I woke up to the cooing sound of Fonzies laugh, he must be editing the video we filmed, I couldn't help but smile.

I feel like somebody's looking at me, I look over to fonzie and we made eye contact. I started to blush a little, fonzie walks over to me, "bruvvvvv how'd you sleep?" he asks in a giggle. "great until you woke me up" we both break out in laughter. "anyways what you workin on" I asked him curiously "just a new video I'm editing, but I need a break" fonzie said with a tired look on his face "aye did you hear Cameron Dallas came out with a Netflix series today? I've been waiting all day to watch it!!" he exclaimed with an excited look on his face. He gave me the cutest puppy dog eyes, how could I refuse. "Netflix and chill?" Fonzie asks me with an eyebrow raise. We both started hysterically laughing, but after finally calming down we got comfortable in bed and started watching Chasing Cameron.

About ten minutes in I can feel something touching my legs, when I look down fonzie has intertwined his legs between mine. i give a small giggle and look at fonzie. "Netflix & Chill" he giggles.

we finally finish episode 1 of chasing Cameron and as the next episode is starting fonzie whispers "I'm so proud of Cam." Chris turns to fonz as they lock eye contact, "I can see you having a show one day" fonzie interrupts Chris with a loud gasp as he's so amazed with all the people. "Wow! BRUVVVV LOOK AT THAT!" Fonz yells, Chris giggles and says "you'll be there one day, I can see you going on tour with thousands of people screaming your name." Fonzie then gets emotional, "bring it in Chris" he sniffles, as they collide into a hug. fonz then whispers into his ear, "they'll be yelling your name too." Chris then giggles. "aww bruv, I love you." he blushes, "I love you too.." fonz whispers.

thoughts are running through Chris's head. he knows it's just a friendship, nothing else. Chris breaks the hug and lays his head on fonzies shoulder as they continue watching Chasing Cameron.

• Ellie-may , soph & Jamison.