ch. 7

- Chris's pov
It's been a couple of days since Fonzie and I hung out, I got a text from him yesterday asking if I wanted to come over and film a video with him (of course I said yes), the best friend tag I think but all I know is that everyone is going to say that we're the new larry and I'm not complaining. I've gotten so much closer to the Fonzie Fam over the last couple of days it's unbelievable, everyone's been snapping me asking how my day was or how I am and I just all around love the Fonzie Fam.

"Hey guys, what's up! So today I am going to be doing the best friend tag because today I am joined with my best friend!" he particularly yelled in my ear but I ignored that because I loved the sound of his voice.

The end of the video came and I might've jinxed myself by saying "here comes the fan fiction." as Fonzie turned the camera off, dissembled the camera set up and put it away he tackled me and pretty much pinned me to the bed with his whole body which made me laugh and then that made him lightly on top of me which made him laugh, seeing him made my heart so warm and happy. He ended up rolling off the top of me as I tickled him and we ended up cuddling again with our legs intertwined but what was different this time was his head was rested in the crook of my neck and I could feel his warm breath hit my neck.

I could feel myself drifting off again, I heard a whisper of "Chris, you awake?" I tried my hardest not to smile and seem like I was asleep and my plan played out. I could feel something like lips touching my forehead? it left me wondering.

"Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris, Chris."
I felt some hands hover over me. As I heard a sharp "CHRIS!" I felt the hands squeeze my man boobs, yup that's Fonzie. A raspy "Huh?" came out of my mouth and I opened my eyes to a view of Fonzie ass and heard a "fffffffft." "DUDEEE THAT SMELLS SO BAD EWWWWWW."

After that interesting wake up call Fonzie served up breakfast, the famous cocopops and almond milk, I can see why he's obsessed with it.

We both wanted to go to the beach so we got into the car with mumma rita joining us for a change. About 20 minutes later we got to the beach, sat our towels down and got changed. We both had a race to see who could get to the water first, I won which was good because I had a revenge plan from this morning. I waited for Fonzie to get to the water and I pushed him in.

Time flew, we were apparently in the water for 1 hour but that didn't faze us. We walked along a strip of shops and decided to get some ice cream, we both got chocolate and it was delicious.

We were in the car and I was off in my own world until I smelt that familiar from this morning and instantly knew what it was, I struggled to open the car window the scent was horrible "Fonzie you could kill a horse with that man!" even Fonzie admitted it smelt pretty bad but that didn't stop him from laughing.

Today was good.
• ayesha