ch. 10

- Fonzies pov

I was just scrolling through my twitter, liking everyone's tweets, and peeping into the group chats here and there. But all of a sudden I hear a knock on the door, immediately knowing it was chris I feel joy all throughout my body as I spring up to go answer the door. "hey bruvvv" we greet eachother with our special handshake. We make our way to my room, and I'm so excited to show chris the video! We're closely sitting next to each other watching the video, having a giggle. As I glimpse over to chris I see him cuddling his bear, just as I am. I could feel the special connection between us. I look back over at the computer and squeeze my teddy into my arms, Chris giggles. I pause the video and say "You liking it so far bruv?"
"Yeah! we are the new Larry." Chris replies.

'The new Larry' fonzie thinks to himself as he tackles Chris into a hug.
They both break out into laughter and sit back up and continue watching the video. Fonzie chucks his arm around Chris.

- Chris's pov
after last night I've realised something, the relationship between Fonzie & I isn't just a friendship. it's like we're brothers or maybe something more...

Chris was back at home now and really missed fonzie already, he's never missed somebody so much. I was going through my Instagram comments and I immediately smiled when I read 'I love you' commented by fonzie, but what really made me smile was all of the fonzie fams comments, they really are so nice.

Later on that night I hear a ringing through my house.
'Fonzie?' I think to myself as I run to my phone. 'Fonzie.' I think again as I answer.

"BRUVVVVV !! I miss you.
come over!" Fonzie immediately says. "Sure thing!" Chris replies trying to stay cool.

Fonzies POV -
I was talking to some of the fonzie fam while waiting for chris to arrive and about five minutes later I was disturbed by a heavy figure on top of me, I look up and it's Chris. We both break out in to laughter. "Bruvvvv. I missed you." Fonz says. Chris didn't reply.

Chris was to busy thinking about what their friendship could turn into. He was interrupted as fonzie chucks his arms around Chris. "You good Bruv?" Fonzie asks. "Yeah im good! I'm with you of course I'm good!" Chris replied.

fonzies pov:
it's a little later on in the day, and chris and i are just laying down in bed, with music playing in the background while we talk.
"you know, aren't i supposed to be the big spoon, since i'm taller?" asked chris. "are you saying you want to spoon?" i ask, with a little giggle. chris laughed along with me, then he gave me an answer. "yeah i guess so," he said, wiggling his eyebrows up and down, which caused me to laugh out loud. i turned around so chris could cuddle into me. i love moments like these. just us two with the music playing softly in the background. "do you know how much i love you bruv?" chris asked me. "do you know how much I love you though bruv?" I replied back, no reply. As a small presence of silence lingered, and we pulled closer, as our legs were intertwined. The tension built up in the room, as the silence was finally broken, "I love you more tho" chris replied as his voice faded. Our hands met, with our fingers woven together, and we held hands without hesitation. It just felt right, it felt like love, felt like soulmates.

• Jamison, Ellie - May & Soph.