Chapter 3 ~Chunin Exams: Part Two~

-FOREST OF DEATH-

Me and Team 7 arrived here about 5 minutes ago and now, I'm just imagining things regarding what our statuses would be once we enter the creepy-but-awesome place, and NOT listening to Anko. I already know what she would say sooo why even bother listen again? That'll be lame.

Anyway, Naruto did his little rant and before Anko's kunai knife hit Naruto's face, I appeared in front of him and caught the sharp weapon with just two fingers. Ha!! I'm that awesomely awesome! *smirks*

Naruto just stared at me and I simply returned the kunai knife back to Anko.

"Don't you even try to hurt him if you don't want it to happen." I whispered in her ear using a cold and deadly voice. That made her stiffen a little, but it was barely noticable. Whatever. I still managed to scare her even for just a bit. Ha!! Take that! I got another achievement!

-MINUTES LATER-

I sighed. Guess what? I need to get a heaven scroll because I have an earth scroll. I'm going on my own, remember? I ran away from Team 7 awhile ago when they were getting their scroll. I did that because I know that Naruto will not let me go on my own. I obviously had to escape if I want things to go the way I planned them. And no one can stop me from doing the things I want!! Bwahahahaha! *evil laugh echoes*

"Where are your teammates?" One of the men, who will open the gate for me, said.

"I have none. I will go on my own."

"Are yo-?!"

"Welcome to the Forest of Death!" Anko yelled, cutting the man off. He seemed annoyed, but whatever. That was the signal. Both of the men unwillingly opened the gate in front of me and I, of course, didn't hesitate to run, run, run, and run!! Where will I even head to now? Aha! I need to get a heaven scroll first. Then, I will find my team. Alrighty!! Time to put my plan to work!

I will find Gaara!! Maybe he can help me find a heaven scroll. I mean, he was able to find any scroll back in the series. I just need to find him, ask for his help, get a heaven scroll and find my team. Wait, how am I going to ask for his help if we aren't even close yet?! Well, I did introduce myself and we even shook hands, but we aren't totally friends yet. Soon-to-be friends maybe. But anyway, how am I going to find him?! This forest is so fudgi- Oof!!

I tripped over a huge root from a huge tree and I face-planted myself. Ugh. That hurts. A bush was in front of me, so I hid there. I looked behind the bush just to see.... Gaara! I noticed that my knee is bleeding because of that fudgin' root! Specifically, it was the ground's fault for wounding my knee, but the fudgin' root was the mastermind!!

Hey, I'm still wearing Haku's clothes if you don't know. Don't get the wrong idea, I am washing these clothes everyday after I wear them! Anyway, I looked behind the bush again and saw them gone. What?! That fast?!

"Aw! Shoot! How could I lose them?!" I muttered to myself.

"Why are you following us?" A voice said behind me. Dot dot dot....

Gaara's POV

While I'm killing those ninjas, I smelled something. Blood. But it's different, it's not an ordinary one. I instantly killed those men and looked behind me. Someone is there behind the bush. No doubt about it.

I disappeared in a swirl of sand and reappeared behind the person who is hiding behind the bush. Temari and Kankuro were already behind me.

It's a girl. She looks familiar. I saw her clutching her knee with her bloody hand. She muttered something to herself, noticing that we were gone in the place where we were before.