Chapter 9 ~Troublesome Rinn~

*Pokes*

*Pokes*

*Pokes*

*Po— "AAAHHHHHH!!!!"

I tightly held the wrist of the man who was poking me, almost breaking it with a snap but kinda' had I-should-maybe-look-first-who-owns-this-wrist-before-breaking-it-and-hurting-the-person-who-decided-to-interrupt-my-peaceful-sleep-because-I-do-not-want-to-feel-guilty-after-seeing-who-owns-the-wrist-I-am-about-to-break thought, so I simply held it with my iron grip, and opened my eyes just to see an orange mask in front of me.

"Lolli-chan? What are you doing?"

"Haha.... Eh.... Rinn-chan! You're awake! Hehe.....!!" Tobi said nervously while scratching the back of his head. I let go of his wrist, and yawned.

"What time is it?"

"Umm.... About lunch time...?" He said that more like a question than an answer, but whatever. I guess they don't have any clocks in here or anything. Anyway, I stood up, and followed Tobi, who is currently walking away.

Well, I guess it's time for me to explore this place a little. I walked. Walking. Walking. Walking. Halt!! A random door caught my attention. Hmmm.... Whose room is this? I slowly opened the door to see......

"Deidei!!!!! Puppetman!!!!"

"Oh..... It's just you. What are you doing here?" — Puppetman

"Oh nothing!" — The awesome Rinn

I closed the door, and walked towards Deidara, who is playing with his explosive clay.

"Hey Deidei, can I borrow some of your clay?"

"No, hm...." What a straight answer!

"Come on, please!! Just a little bit...!"

"No, hm...."

"Now, you are acting like Emo-chan...." =_=

"Emo?"

"Nahh..... Nevermind."

I stole a little bit of clay from him. Actually, it's simply placed on his table because he is experimenting or something like that. Meh. Kabuto much? He ignored me, and I just did the thing I've been wanting to do ever since I saw him do it in the series. I shoved a small piece of clay in my mouth, just a very tiny piece to be safe, and chewed, trying to know what it tastes like. I mean, he shoved like...... A handful of clay in his mouth in a it-is-his-first-meal-for-a billion-billion-years manner or in a way like he has not yet eaten anything since birth or something, during his last battle with Sasuke, right? So I kinda' want to know what it tastes like. Since I honestly can't taste anything, I added more clay in my mouth until my whole left cheek is like..... Puffed out. I chewed more, and soon, I sweatdropped. It's like I am just eating a chewy dough. It feels like a chewing gum, but tastes like nothing. I'm tired of chewing, and my jaw currently hurts, so I made a random plastic bag appear in my hand, and I spat the thing in there.

"Geez.... What do I even expect from a white dough-like clay? Pshh....." I muttered to myself while tying the plastic bag close, dropping it on the ground, and letting it lie down there. Deidara didn't pay any attention to me, so I just took some clay again, and made a cute little sword using it.

"Deidei!! Look!! It's cute, isn't it?"

"Pretty..........."

"Really??" ^_^

"Pretty ugly, hm...."

"Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!"

I screamed, and stole more clay. This time, I made a girl version of him, even though he already looks like a guuuuuurl~!! ^_^V