Chapter 11 ~The Forgotten Incident~

I woke up, and immediately remembered what happened last night. I sighed. Of all things, why does it have to be that. I mean, I could remember removing Pein's piercing and not the whole speech instead! Haaaaayz.

Wait a minute....

Gruuuuuuuuuu......

Oh yeah. I skipped lunch and dinner. I'm not planning on having a diet!!! Aw men!!! Ugh. Maybe this is my punishment for embarassing most of the members in front of the whole Akatsuki. But hey! What I said was true, right?

Well, that incident kept on bugging and bugging my mind, so..... Why not FORGET about it?

I yawned, and performed unfamiliar handsigns.

"Please, erase my memories. Erase everything about what happened last night." I muttered, and then, I blacked out.

-MINUTES LATER-

Deidara's POV

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I heard someone scream.

Man, it's so early in the morning!!! It's like only 5:00 or something!!! Who would scream like this and wake the whole Akatsuki?? Well.... Haha..... Too bad for that fella.

"WHAT THE *toot*!?!?!?! WHY ARE YOU *toot* SCREAMING SO EARLY IN THE *toot* MORNING!?!?!?! ARE YOU TRYING TO *toot* WAKE US UP THIS *toot* EARLY!?!?!? SHUT THE *toot* UP AND GO BACK TO YOUR *toot* BED!!!!"

Ha. Hidan's foul mouth. Tsk.

"HEY *toot*!!! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!?!?! YOU *toot*!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!" After that yell, I quickly heard footsteps running towards.... Our room?

Suddenly, the door slammed open, and I saw......

"Rinn, w-what are you doing here, hmm?" I asked, trying to hide my laughter because.... Hahahha! Her hair is like a bird's nest and.... And....... Pfft! Hahahaha! Obviously, she just woke up, and didn't even bother to wash her face.... Hahaha!

"DON'T PLAY DUMB ON ME, DEIDARA!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME ANYWAY!?!?!? WHY AM I DRESSED UP JUST LIKE YOU!?!?! AND WHY DO I HAVE BANGS!?!?!? MY POOR AND BEAUTIFUL HAIR!!! HOW COULD YOU CUT IT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!?!?!"

Okay. Okay. This is seriously creeping me out. I mean, she did that to herself!!!

"I didn't do anything!!! You were the one who did that! Hmm!"

"HOW COULD I DO IT IF I WAS ASLEEP!?!?!?"

"You did that last night, baka, hmm!!!!"

"I DIDN'T DO THIS TO MYSELF!!!!"

"Yes, you did! How could you have forgotten? Hmm?"

"WHAT THE FUDGE ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?!?!?"

"Ugh. Don't play tricks on me anymore. It's too early in the morning.... Hmm."

"YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME!!!!"

"I told you! It was not me! Hmm!"

"IT WAS NOT ME EITHER!!!!"

"Stop pretending, Rinn, hmm."

"I'M NOT PRETENDING AT ALL!!! I'M DEAD SERIOUS!!!!"

"Cut it off. You're creeping me out, hm."

"STOP WITH THE ACT!!! YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE CAPABLE OF DOING THIS!!!"

"What!? I didn't do it!!! You did!!! What the heck is wrong with you!? Hmm?!!"