Chapter 15 ~Truth revealed~

Hide and Seek!!! Good thing they agreed.

Rules :

First, we can hide anywhere. Inside the base, outside the base, in the nearby village, in the forest, under the sea , etc. ( except for Obito's own dimensional thingy!! >.< )

Second, we have one hour to hide. Better be fast because we can use anything just to locate anyone. ( search for their chakra stuffs and something like that )

Third, we can use/do anything, like hide your chakra, use a clone as distraction, anything just to not be caught. ( but we must stay in one place or else that person will be disqualified )

Lastly, we will do this tonight until morning, since its already 7:00 in the evening. ( that means, we aren't stopping the game unless everybody is found. We cant move from our hiding place once the time to hide runs out )

Okay! Those are the rules.

"Who will seek? Anyone?" I asked and Itachi raised his hand. "I will seek," He said and..... "3... 2...1.... HIDE!!!" We ran to our own hiding place, I mean, they ran because me, well, I teleported and appeared on the highest branch of the highest tree.

Since its the highest, I can see the dark, wide, sky and the beautiful, shining moon. Hmm. Its a full moon today huh. I wonder where Gaara is. I miss him. Is he okay? Is he killing someone? I hope not.

I sighed and stared at the sky. Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi-sensei, and all of my friends. It would be much better if all of you are playing with me now. Hm. Maybe Naruto wants to play with me.... But he is still not home.

-FLASHBACK- 

"Riiiiiiiinn!!! Lets play!!!" Annie said and dragged me towards the playground. I laughed and giggled with her until..... "Annie!!! Its time to go home!!" Her mother said and Annie waved goodbye at me, walking back home.

Its just me again. So lonely. It would be much better if I have many friends right? Not only just one? But I am contented. I dont need to have many friends. Im happy that I have Annie with me.

"Momma, Poppa, where are you? Why arent you coming back? Dont you love me anymore?" I asked the sky and I felt my face wet. I sat on the ground and cried. "I dont even know who you guys are. I dont have a mother nor a father,"

"It would be much better if all of you are playing with me now," 

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

Those words kept repeating and repeating in my mind. Hm. I said those same words when I was little. Haha. Nice one Rinn. Nice one.

I released a long sigh and started to braid my hair. A visit wont hurt, right? I mean, they wouldnt know, right? Anyway, its just a visit!! I will be back.

Then, I teleported to where Naruto is. He is practicing with Jiraiya. Hehe. Atleast I am able to see him. That is fine enough. 

.... 

... 

..

...

...

.. 

... 

IM BORED....

... 

.. 

....

.. 

...

.. 

.